Chapter 19

Today is Saturday, my date day.
These past three days were exciting. I couldn't believe the fact that I was dating Lee Jihoon, my first love. Who was it that said first love was a myth?
We ate lunch together, met in between breaks and kissed goodbyes when we walked back home.
I was excited to see how he would come to the date. It was a double date of course but still.
Jeonghan Hyung and I came a little early. The cafe was a pretty unpopular one. There weren't many people today.
"Let's sit down there." Hyung said pointing at a four chaired table. I obeyed him and sat down.
"Are you nervous?" He asks.
"A little." I signed.
"Man up, baby bro. He's here." The door opened to a little lost Jihoon who looked around adorably.
He was wearing a baby pink oversized sweater and blue jeans with shoes. Hyung waved at him when he saw that I was hopelessly dazed. Jihoon gave me a small smile before sitting down beside me.
"What's wrong with him?" He asked Hyung.
Hyung shrugged. "He's dazed by your beauty."
Jihoon made a weird face as he nudged me.
"You look good." I blurted. His cheeks reddened. He nodded, his gaze turning to the table.
"Who's your date?" He asked Hyung.
"Him." Hyung said as he pointed to a muscular boy or man walking towards us. Was he the one? Wow he already looked intimidating.
"Cheol." Hyung beamed pulling him down. I wouldn't do that if I were him. But being his boyfriend had its perk I guess. "This is Hoshi and Woozi." He introduced us excitedly.
"Hello." I said trying to relax.
"Sunbae." Woozi nodded as he gave a little bow.
"Jihoon?" He looked a bit surprised. "I can't believe it." He snorted.
"What...is going on?" Hyung asked.
"We went to the same school." Seungcheol Hyung said. "He was my junior."
"Oh nice." Hyung said blankly.
"I can't believe you're dating." Cheol Hyung teased. "That too Jeonghan's little brother."
"Shut up." Woozi scoffed. "You're not standing straight yourself, Sunbae."
Cheol Hyung placed his hand on Jeonghan's hand. "It somehow happened like that."
The date went smooth. We had fun. Seungcheol Hyung, contrary to his first impression turned out to be a baby.
After a few hours we went separate ways. Jihoon took me to the park. It was a nice evening. And the park had a lovely atmosphere too.
"This is nice." I told him as we walked along the pathway in the park. He nodded. One thing about Jihoon was that he blushed too easily. You could hold his hand or give him a peck and he'll be red.
"Hoshi..." He said after a few minutes of silence. "You're a good person. Don't ever change. Stay like this forever."
I raised an eyebrow. "Okay...But why are you suddenly saying these things?"
He shrugged. "Seeing you wants me to become a better person for you. One day I'm going to become someone who'll be able to give you every inch of love you deserve. Wait for me till then and don't fall out of love."
I was confused. "Why are you speaking like that? I like you even now."
He nodded. "I know. But I'm going to become more lovable."
"Sure then." I nodded. "But I don't think I'll be able handle you being even more cute. I'll probably die."
He pinched my sides. "How can you say those things easily?"
"That is because I like you and I want you to know that you're really, really, really, infinite reallys nice and pretty." I explained.
He scoffed and rolled his eyes but there was a subconscious small smile playing at the corner of his lips. He suddenly turned to me. "Hoshi...If something happens...wait for me okay? I...I'll always come back to you."
"Really?" I teased stepping closer. There was just one hand distance. "Sure then."
He took a step closer and kissed me. I was surprised as there would be people but all that was forgotten when my eyes closed when his hand cupped my cheeks.
After a few seconds, he pulled away. His eyes were glistening and mine were fixed on his. He was the prettiest scenery I'd ever seen.
He pecked me again before running away. "Bye." He said before not looking back.
Was he embarrassed?
A little boy stood just a few feet away with wide eyes. "Can...can you do that?" He stuttered.
I assumed he was asking about the kiss. "Sure." I shrugged. "You can. If you like the boy, the boy likes you back and if he's okay with it."
He nodded as if understanding. "Seok hun-ah." He yelled as he jogged to another boy who was playing in the sand. "Do you like me?"
The boy nodded confused. "Why?"
"Like like? Because I do." He explained bravely.
"What is like like?" The other boy asked before going back to building something in the sand.
"Like my mom and dad. Like do you want to kiss and be together forever?" He asked excitedly.
The other kid was taken aback. "Aren't we too young to kiss?"
The first kid's enthusiasm didn't waver. "Alright then. Do you want to kiss when we grow up but promise to stay forever now?"
The kid shrugged. "Sure...If you build me a sandcastle here. A pretty one that is."
I smiled to myself. Kids are cute. But nothing can beat Lee Jihoon