Epilogue

Jeonghan POV-
"Hyung!!!" Dino banged the door as he yelled my name again and again.
I clicked my tongue irritated. "What?" I asked trying not to get mad.
But all that dropped when I opened my door to find him crying. "Hyung." He whimpered.
"What's wrong?" I asked a little cautiously.
"Woozi Hyung and Doekyom Hyung..." He didn't continue. "They're gone."
"What?" I asked blankly.
"They suddenly disappeared somewhere. And changed schools, house, everything. And there's word going that Woozi Hyung died. He had something going on since years and now he's gone. And the last the neighbours heard was a fight between Doekyom Hyung and his parents. He was upset about them hiding about Hyung's health. And-and now Hyung is dead." He explained as he stuttered a hundred times in between.
"Dino..." I held him as he cried his eyes out. "Maybe it's not true. Woozi wouldn't do that to Hoshi. Hoshi would totally freak out if he finds out."
"Is it real?" I gasped at the sudden cold voice. Hoshi?
I turned around with Dino still hugging me. Hoshi stood frozen at the end of the steps and it looked like he'd heard everything.
"Baby no. It must've been something else-
He didn't wait as he ran upstairs. Dino pulled away and we followed him upstairs. The door wasn't shut just hastily closed.
Hoshi had turned the room upside down as he kept searching something. Everything in his way was going to floor.
"Baby what are you even searching?" I asked trying to calm him down.
"My phone." He mumbled not even in the slightest bit disturbed by me.
"Here Hyung." Dino pointed at the charging point. Hoshi scrambled up and pulled the charger harshly.
He called someone repeatedly only to receive no response. His eyes were tearful, unknown to him. He blinked and did the same but this time a different number.
"Nobody is picking up." He muttered not stopping yet. "Not Jihoon not Doekyom." He stopped as he stared at me with fearful eyes. "Hyung...I won't be able to live if Jihoon went away like this."
He suddenly fell down on his knees as if suffocating. I caught him.
"Baby listen to me. It's nothing okay. Maybe something happened. We'll figure it out. Just calm down." I said only to receive no response.
"Hyung..." Dino whispered. "What are we going to do?" He crept closer and hugged both me and Hoshi closer.
"I promise everything will be okay, Dino." I said as I weaved my fingers in their hair to calm them down. Hoshi was too quite.
"Hyung." Dino squealed. "Hyung's eyes are closed."
***
"Hyung." I jumped in my place, waking Dino up who laid in my lap.
It was the rest of the kids. "What happened?" A pale faced Seungkwan asked. Mingyu was fidgeting with Seungkwan's sleeve as if nervous. Usually Seungkwan would flip him over but he let him do it or even surprising he actually held his hand to calm him down.
"He fainted due to panic and shock." I reported. "I don't know much too. Mom just took over. And Dino just fell asleep."
" But did..." Jun hesitated. "Woozi really die?"
"I don't know." I sighed. "They just disappeared out of the blue. They're not taking calls."
"How could they do that to us?!" Mingyu spat. I knew he'd hold a grudge against them forever. "Even Doekyom? And Jihoon was Hoshi Hyung's boyfriend for God's sake."
"Was. We don't know if he's even alive." Seungkwan said. "But first it's about Hoshi."
They all filed inside the room while I sat outside on the waiting bench with Dino on my lap as I thought about the now dead boy that my brother loved and what would happen to our future.
Admist this there was one more person I was slightly worried about. Joshua. There was a a small spark in between them. Joshua might never admit that but he did in some way like the sunshine. Doekyom made it obvious by going to the church with him.
Lives were about to be turned. Instead of a happy ending there was going to be a messed up ending.
And all I wanted was a big hug from Seungcheol to handle the mess. What was going to happen to us in the future now? We were definitely ruined.