Make It Nasty

Fantasy's Pov

Make it nasty, make it nasty
Drop-drop it on the bench
Make it nasty
Make it nasty
Make it nasty
Pop-pop it on the bench make it nasty
Yeah bitch make it nasty
Tongue down ha throat while the otha bitch gaggin'
Bottles in the basket
Pills in the plastic
She gone do drugs
But we donat do acid
Fucking on the mattress
Hear the bed spring
Aint nun' betta
This the best thing

I was dancing to the song. I wasnt really trying because I knew I was the baddest bitch in Kit-Kat. Yeah, Im a stripper and what? Im young, no kids, and a degree. I do this because I like dancing. If you ask me I'll say its a damn good job.

"Bring that ass here!" The men hooted at me. I slowly made my way over to them, twerking. They threw money at me. I knew I was coming up tonight. No doubt.

The song finished and I gathered up my money, exiting the stage. When I got in the dressing room, bitches were mugging me.

"Hating like always!" I yelled out on purpose. I cleaned up myself and slid on my gray jogging suit. Making my way to my car, I was stopped.

"Aye, ma. Let me get yo' number." This nigga tried to holla.

"Nah, Im good." I said throwing my Adidas gym bag in the trunk.

"Just give me yo' number. Im not trynna hurt you or nun'." He said grabbing my arm. I gave up fighting and gave him my number. He was actually fine, I mean some what August Alsina fine. He was just a little lighter and with dark eyes. As I drove home, I thought about the guy. I hoped he texted or called soon. When I walked into my apartment, I seen one of my Exs; DJ.

"Sup Fantasy." He said reaching for a hug. He was a real cool dude and I respected him.

"Hey, nigga." I said hugging him. We had good times together, no lie.

"How was work ma?" He asked. We had broken up because he didnt like the fact that I was stripping. But I wasnt gonna let that stop me.

"It was good. But I gotta go." I said rushing inside. I got to my door and seen kids in the hallways.

"Hey Fantasy!" They all yelled.

"Hey! Here!" I said handing each of them $5. Yeah, my real name is Fantasy.

"Thanks Fan!" They yelled running down the halls. I lived in a apartment building because I chose to. Trust me, a bitch bringing home a lot of bread. But why flex and show off what I got? I rather stay in the hood and do me!

As I showered I thought about that guy from earlier. He had my kitty jumping and I didnt even know his name. I always sleep naked, thats way more comfortable for me. I was playing August Alsina on Pandora when my phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Um, This Aaron. The nigga from Kit-Kat. I didnt catch yo' name." He said, his voice was soooo sexy.

"Its Fantasy." I said and he began chuckling.

"Not yo' stripper name, yo' real name."

"My real name is Fantasy." I said in a duh tone.

"Well, you is a Fantasy. I mean you bad and all but I seen badder."

"Nigga bye." I said laughing.

"Nah, Im just playing with you. But what you got planned tomorrow?"

"Nothing, why? You must trynna ask me out on a date." I said smirking.

"I mean if you would like that."

"Yeah, I would. But goodnight, I need my beauty sleep." I said and he chuckled.

"Alright, goodnight ma."

I went to sleep thinking about Aaron, I couldnt wait to see him tomorrow.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW !

Yasss ! Im Still Getting My Thoughts Together!

#Miltown !

^Høňëyy^ ♥♥