Fucked Up

Aaron's Pov

I Know I was wrong.... I Fucked up everything we had. When Fantasy left, so did the girl. I needed to make a few stops so thats what I did.

"Waddup Boss?" , "Everything going good." , "Work moving in quick." They all greeted me. I nodded my head at them and went to my office. I grabbed some pounds of dope and stuffed em in a duffle bag. Now what was left to do? Call Fantasy. At first I was hesitant like a motherfucka. But if I want things to work out between us then I gotta be down for everything.

"What?" She answered with attitude.

"Can I come see you?"

"No , I got company."She said and I heard shuffling inna background.

"Baby this how you want it?" I heard a nigga voice. No the fuck she is not! Is she fucking serious?

Before I knew it, I was pulling up to Fantasy apartment. I pushed past some people, trynna make my way in. I knocked on her door and she opened it.

"Aaron what you doing here?" I aint come here to be answering questions. I pushed past her and searched her house.

"Where da nigga at?" I could feel my nose flaring up.

"What is you talking about?" Fantasy played dumb. Oh now her ass wanna play stupid.

"Where that bitch ass nigga!?" I pointed my finger in her face.

"First of all, get yo motherfucking hand outta my damn face and lower yo voice! Second of all, that was the old ass maintenance man asking did I want my door sized this way!" She pointed at the doorknob. I felt kinda slow, Im not even gone lie.

"How I know you ain't lying?" I crossed my arms.

"Because Im not selfish and nasty like you nigga." She mugged me.

"Mane gone with all that bullshit. Its the past, get ova it." I was feeling the urge to choke her lil ass.

"It was this fucking morning. You know what. Get outta my house!" She opened the door for me.

"Im not going nowhere." I said closing the door back.

"Leave before I call 911." She thought that was gone scare me?

I pushed her up against the wall, looking down at her
.
"Im sorry about earlier." I was trynna be sincere.

"I dont want yo weak ass sorry." She tried to push me but I wasnt moving.

"Why not?" I came closer.

"Aaron move, you in my personal space." She tried to push me again. I tried to give her a kiss but she turned her head. This lasted for about a minute, I was getting tired of dis shit. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I heard her trynna scream but I didnt care. She finally gave in and joined. As we was kissing, I slid my hand down her body. Did I plan to come over here and fuck? No I was trynna kill somebody. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her to her room and layed her down on the bed.

"Aaron, Im still mad at you. Its not sweet." She said but I waved her off. I was on a mission, well kinda sorta. I took off the jogging pants she had on, exposing her hot pink boy shorts. She took her shirt off and unlatched her bra. She had the body of a goddess, I swear. I took off my clothes and slid off her shorts. As I positioned myself between her when I heard her mumble something. Her eyes were closed so Im guessing she was talking to herself.

1 Hour Later...
I woke up with Fantasy on my chest. She put me to sleep and I put her to sleep. I was just thinking about the past event and I remembered my work was inna car.

"Fantasy, get up." I shook her and she started groaning.

"Whyyyy?" She can be a big ass baby sometimes.

"I gotta go handle some business, so I need you to get up." I patted her thigh.

"You Sure its business? Or you finna go fuck up again?" She sat up.

"See what I'm finna do is not argue with you. Ill see you later." I said, getting up and putting my clothes on. I aint have time for her shit right now.

_______________________
VOTE

What Yall Think???

Let me know.

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME