Baby Boy?

Omggggg y'all, WATTPAD is tripping. I HAD 6 Chapters and only one is published. I got yall though
- Enjoy !

Aaron's Pov
Maybe I was wrong for what I said, but she know Im starting to not like this stripper shit.

I was talking to my momma when Ashley came from the back with Fantasy.

"Momma TT Yay husband was back there trynna push up on her." Ashley said, making me stand up. I knew my momma house too well and I knew he was inna bathroom. I rushed back there, ready to beat dude ass. I heard Ashley screaming for a few of my cousins to come get me and my momma rushing after me. She already knew how I was and how I got down.

I pounded on the door, and he was taking forever to open the door. He finally opened it and I cracked his ass. He stumbled back and fell in the tub. I was finna beat his face in when people started grabbing me. I was being pulled out the house by 6 people. My blood was boiling, I knew it was something about that nigga.

"Breath with me, its ok." My mom said, holding Fantasy hands. She had her eyes closed and I could tell she was scared. I didnt mean for this to happen but it did.

"Let me the fuck go!" I yelled, trynna break free. They got me outside and near my car.

"Cuzzo Imma need you to calm down." Rara said but I wasnt listening.

"Go get my girl, Im out this bitch!" I yelled and my sister Aubree went inside. I saw my TT Yay crying on the porch.

"Aaron Im so sorry!" She yelled out to me.

"TT yo nigga dead, let me catch his ass on the streets! He lucky we at my momma house!" I yelled as Fantasy came outside.

She got in car, not saying anything to anybody. I told everybody I was calm and got in my car. We was driving silently, nothing being said. I was still mad, and Fantasy wasnt saying shit to me.

"Talk or something." I said and she stared at me. I glanced at her and she had tears in her eyes.

"I didnt mean for anything to happen. Im sorry, I should have stayed home." She said, looking out the window.

"Bae its not yo' fault, its his. Im sorry for acting the way I did when we was outside. You know how I feel about that Stripper shit." I let out a sigh, "I love you girl."

"I love you too Aaron." She said, grabbing my hand. I already knew this was Her. She was that Girl for me.

We pulled up to my house and got out. I needed a blunt, a hot shower, a some pussy. Fantasy kicked her shoes off at the door and put her jacket on the hook.

"You hungry?" She asked and I shook my head. As she cooked her something to eat, I rolled us a blunt. She ate her sandwich as I lit the blunt.

"What a crazy ass day." She said, throwing her bread edges in the garbage. That was pointless and a waste of bread.

"Yeah, It was fun though. You got to meet all my family and shit." I said, passing her the blunt.

"Mhmm, but you remember what you promised me earlier?" She asked, smirking.

"What was that?" I raised my eyebrow, and she gave me a naughty look. Before I knew it, we was kissing and I put her on top of the kitchen island. I pulled her skirt off, leaving her in a black thong that turned me on. She put the blunt out and took off my shirt. I pulled off her thong, spreaded her legs, and stared at her.

"What you waiting for?" She asked, with her eyes closed.

"Tell me you love me." I said, taking a few licks, and she squealed out in pleasure.

"I love you Aaron, I love you." That's all I needed to hear before I went down on her.

---------------------------------------------
Today was Sunday and a nigga didnt feel like doing shit. My mind kept flashing back to Maria but thats over with. I got love for her but Im not in love with her no more. It is what it is.
I decided to go check on a few of my trap houses. I threw on something simple (white T, black Nike jogging pants, and white Air Force Ones) and headed out. I called Fantasy as I pulled out the driveway.

"Where you at?" I asked her after she said hello.

"I went home, showered, dressed and now Im at my momma house." She said and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Alright, Ill meet you at yo' house." I said then we ended the conversation.

Walking into my trap house, I saw a few new faces. I had to admit, they hired some bad hoes but my eyes were only for Fantasy. I walked to my office and the door was halfway open, making me grab my pistol. I pushed the door open and there stood Maria (what the fuck did she want?).

"What you doing here?" I asked her and she smiled, rubbing her stomach.

"Aaron, Im five months pregnant, we're having a baby boy." She said and my stomached flipped upside down. Was I hearing this girl right? I sat in my chair with my eyes closed, was she serious. She went into her purse and pulled out ultrasounds. Yes indeed, she was pregnant. It was a possibility that it was mine. She left me 4 months ago and now shes 5 months pregnant. Damn yo, how was I gonna break this to Fantasy.

"Alright, so now what?" I asked her and she stared at me.

"I need a place to stay, I been staying in a hotel." she said, telling me like I was suppose to do something.

"Go live with yo momma or ol' girl you be with."

"My momma not fucking with me and that girl got a whole family." She said and I huffed. I already knew what she was on.

"Ill let you come stay with me for a few da-" I had got a bright ass idea (lol), "Matter of fact, we can go get you a apartment right now."

I grabbed my car keys and told her to come on. We went to the Rental office and caught her a lil one bedroom apartment then went to the furniture store. I wasnt that shiesty so I wasnt gone be bogus towards her. We went back to the hotel and got her clothes then I dropped her off back at home.

Now how the fuck was I gonna break this to Fantasy?

Voteeeeee

Voteeee

Voteeee

Comment

Follow me
**Updating**