Paranoid

Days Later......

Aaron's Pov

Bro I think I'm bipolar or something. I didn't mean to hit Fantasy but she brought my sister into a STRIP CLUB. Only If you understood me. I'm bussing my ass, working at the Trap late, trying to take care of Maria and Fantasy and she still disobeying me.

"Aaron, somebody at the door for you." Fantasy said as she went into the bathroom.

I got downstairs to see the front door wide open and nobody there. I closed the door and turned around to be met face to face with a gun. Whoever this nigga was didn't have on a mask and I was gone remember his face.

"What the fuck you want?" I questioned, taking a deep breath.

"Nigga this just a message from a close friend, don't get too big headed." He said and I was thinking about cracking his ass. Without thinking my plan through, I hit him, making him drop the gun. I hit him a few more times, making him light-headed.

"What the hell?" I Heard Fantasy voice then she ran down the stairs.

"Let this be a message." I said, grabbing his gun and shooting him in the head.

As the noise echoed through my house, Fantasy screams filled my ears.

"Shut the fuck up!" I pointed my gun to her, making her go ghost. Something didn't seem right , was she trynna set me up?

"Aaron what the fuck is you doing?" She cried as I walked closer to her.

"This a set up ain't it? You real cold ma." I said, laughing.

"Aaron you know me better than this, I love you. I would never do something like this." She continued to cry, giving me second thoughts.

"So you mean to tell me you don't know this nigga?" I pointed to the dead body next to us.

"No, I promise. He said he was one of your homeboys so I let him in. I didn't know." She said and I started to feel bad. I just aimed a gun at me girlfriend. What the fuck was going on with me? It felt like I was going paranoid.

"Shit , I been real paranoid lately. Baby I'm sorry , I understand If you don't be with me right now. I just pointed a gun at you.... I needa talk to somebody." I threw the gun down and headed upstairs. I needed somebody to come clean this shit up for me and I knew the exact cleaning crew.

"How about we sit down and talk more. Tell me what's up and what's making you like this." She said as we watched them clean up. I'm surprised she wasn't sick to her stomach.

"That sounds good, over dinner?" And she Made a disgusted face.

"I lost my appetite for the rest of the week and it's only Tuesday." We shared a laugh.

----------------------------------
"Alright so you remember dude who ass I beat In front of yo house?" She nodded, "I found out he related to TT Yay husband. I got a feeling that them niggas plotting on me and I got be aware at all Times. By you and him having history I thought he geeked yo head up." She started laughing.

"Look baby, I love you. I would never switch up on you, never. We then had our ups and down but I ain't no shiesty female. Shit, I would be paranoid too after watching Ghetto Stories." She said and I laughed. See that's why I chose her, it's something about her. If we can continue these next few months out with no autications then Imma propose.

"I love you." I said, pecking her lips.

"I love you too nigga." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. She had the softest lips ever, I swear.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow me !

*I Dont Know what to write about -_-*