Simple

Fantasy's Pov
Aaron trailed me to my house, and it was plenty people outside. I had noticed DJ and didnt wanna go home. Fucking around with Aaron, aint no telling who was finna die.

I parked & got out my car, rushing to Aaron car. He was already getting out and I saw his pistol bulging from his jogging pants.

"Can we just go somewhere else?" I pleaded, not wanting to deal with drama.

"Ma, we good. I got this, as long as they dont say shit to me." Aaron said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards my house.

We walked past everyone, not saying nothing. I saw DJ mugging Aaron from the corner of his eyes.

----------------------------------------
"I need to tell you some shit." He said, playing in my hair. I was laying on his chest, watching Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.

"Im listening." I said, more interested in Tv.

"Like foreal." He said, turning off the Tv.

"Nigga Im listening Damn." I said, sitting up.

"Alright, so before I met you ... Four months before, I had a girlfriend. One day she up and lefted me, I was depressed and shit. I got over it and started going out. I met you and we been tight for a month or so. Her name is Maria, she showed up at the house last weekend. Trynna confess her love & shit. I wasnt having it cause I was so stuck on you, which I still am. She came to one of my traphouses today and told me she 5 months pregnant." I said and she stared at me.

"I cant get mad because it was before me. All I can do is stick by yo side through this." I said, forcing a smile. I was angry inside cause I wanted to have Aaron first child. Not no bitch named Maria.

"You gone stick by my sid-" He was cut off by his phone ringing. I listened and heard a dude talking on the other line, he sounded scared.

"Alright, Imma be on my way." He said then hung up. I watched him get up, put on his shoes and give me a kiss.

"You coming back?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not tonight, matter of fact. Come on, Ill drop you off at my house." He said and I shook my head.

"Nigga Im tired of going to yo' house. I got this, Imma stay here." I said, grabbing the remote and turning the Tv back on.

"No, you coming with me. Im not finna argue with you either." He said and I laughed. He cant make me do shit I dont wanna do.

"Im not going with you, Ill be here." I said and he shook his head. He grabbed his keys and left. Exactly what I thought, he dont run me.

I was laying down when I heard knocking at my door. I looked through the peephole and it was Aaron sister. How she find out where I live? I opened the door and invited her in.

"Hey girl, I never caught your name cause Aaron was pulling me away." I said as she smirked.

"Its Aubree, and Aaron told me where you lived. I figured you wanted to go shopping?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I nodded.

I grabbed some money from my stash and a black Chanel purse to carry around. We got in her car and headed to the mall.

Voteeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow Me
**Something simple, I dont know what to write about now.**