Fleek

Fantasy's Pov

I needed to get away for a few days so I figured to go see my momma. I needed to talk to her but I wasn't gone tell her about yesterday. Aaron is starting to scare me , literally. Ok I get you paranoid but to think I set you up? You gotta be kidding me.

"Where you going?" He asked , as I grabbed my purse.

"To my mom house, I'll be back tomorrow." I said and he stood up.

"You Sure you going to yo momma house? You ain't going to see some other nigga?" He asked and I just stared at him. Was he foreal? He crazy as hell so why would I risk my life?

"Aaron please dont start this shit, I'm really getting tired of this. Why would I cheat on you?" I crossed my arms.

"Because you a female , and yall gone do whatever." He said.

"So you comparing me to other females now? Is you fucking serious? You know what, bye."

I got in my car and locked my doors. He had me too fucked up. He watched me pull out the driveway and down the street. I started to have second thoughts, I was going to the spa. Maybe a new set of nails , New hair color and a back massage would do me some good.

--------------------------------------

After I got slayed and layed, I went back to Aaron house. I felt renewed and ready for his Bullshit. I walked in to a empty house, calling Aaron name. I went upstairs to find roses on the floor and candles lit. Mhm, somebody was tryna apologize.

"You like it?" He came up from behind me, taking my things out my hands.

"Like aint the word, I love it." I said, following the roses to his bathroom.

"Gone head and get in." He said, lighting more candles.

I started to take off my shirt and I felt Aaron staring at me. It was a look that he never gave me and it read "Will you have my babies?" . Maybe a bitch was tripping but one of my exes gave me that look before and I wasn't having it.

"Boy keep yo eyes over there." I said as I took my my bra and pants. I put my hair into a tight ponytail to not fuck it up. I put my feet in the tub , testing out the water. It felt so good that a bitch almost fell in. Moments later , Aaron joined the bath with me.

We were relaxing and sipping on some champagne. The way we stared at each other made butterflies in my stomach.

"You know I love you a lot?" He asked , lighting a blunt.

"Yeah I do. It must be something on yo' mind, I'm listening." I said, relaxing a lil more.

"Come closer." He said and I did. I damn near knew what was finna go down.

"I was thinking about ..... Taking us to another level." He said, interwining our fingers.

"Nother level as in what?" I started smirking.

"Starting a family or something, you know." He kissed the back of my neck. It felt soooo good, I'm telling y'all. I turned to face him, giving him a long and passionate kiss.
Our hands started to touch on one another and I was loving the moment.

He picked me up out of the water and carried me to the bed. He gently laid me down and opened my legs. I closed my eyes as he made his way down South. His tongue work was feeling a lil' too good. Had a bitch about to die. I was trying to push his head away but that wasn't working. He had a grip on my thighs.
After I came, we had took a quick shower. He figured I had had enough for the night and we just cuddled up.

"Sit up real quick." He said and I did. He reached into his small dresser , fumbling around.

"Aaron what is you looking for?" I asked, trying to lean over but he pushed me away.

"Close yo eyes, it's a surprise." He said and I did as told. "Alright opened them!" I opened my eyes and he had a ring case in his hand.

"I picked it out earlier while you was gone, I figured you would like it." He said opening it and I saw a 18-carat diamond Ring.

My eyes sparkled at the beautiful ring as tears ran down my face. He better not say those 4 words.

"Fantasy, Will you marry me?" He said and I stared at him. Was this a joke ??

"Baby say something." He said, trying to search in my eyes for a clue.

"A-Aaron... I-I.. Do you think we're ready for this?" I asked, trying to be nice. I didn't want to kill the mood but I had to make sure.

"If I didn't then I wouldn't have spent $20,000 on it." He said, sighing and closing the box.

"Wait, open it back up." The ring was too pretty and I just knew the next one would be better. "Yes, Aaron I will marry you." I said, smiling ear to ear.

He took out the ring and slid it on my finger. Before I could say something, he was already pushing me back. We did another long passionate kiss like earlier.

"I love you." He said, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too." I replied, out of breath. After that, we made LOVE. Taking our time on everything.

Yeah, I couldn't believe I was going to marry Aaron. It felt weird but I was in love with him and nobody could tell me different.

Voteeeeeee

Voteeeeeee

Voteeeeeee

Comment

Follow Me