Family Ain't Shit

Aaron's Pov

"She cares? That Bitch don't care about nobody but herself. She aint care when she left him inna house! A fucking newborn baby! I dont even know why I fucked with her!" He said, snatching Aaron from her. "And Aubree you bogus as fuck. You suppose to be my sister and you went against what I specifically asked you. Now I see family ain't shit." I said, grabbing all three car seats. I cant believe Aubree dumb ass!

I already know if I told my momma about it she would take Aubree side and let Maria see him. I wasn't with the shit, he was MY son.

I played Pnb Rock - Alone all the way back to the hospital. I was happy Fantasy was out but that just fucked up my head.

As I walked in the hospital, I saw that Victoria nurse. She winked at me and licked her lips. Thirsty ass females, I tell you.

"Oh my god, it felt like I havent seen them in months." Fantasy said as I took Aiden and Ana out their car seats.

"They missed you, especially Aiden." I handed her him. She was playing and kissing all ova him like when he was first born.

I got Aaron out was his car seat and I noticed some bumps growing on his cheek. I know damn well Aubree didn't let Maria kiss my son.

"Give me Ana, I needa show her some love too." She said and I did. I couldn't wait to go home, and continue our family.

-------------------------------------------------

We were finally back home and Aubree kept calling me. Family ain't shit and I'm standing on it. We didn't even get to finish packing and move into our new house because a lot been going on.

"Whats been on yo' mind?" She asked. We had just put the babies to sleep and now we were cuddled up.

"Aubree let Maria see Aaron when I asked her not to. I shoulda beat both of they asses." I said, intertwining our fingers.

"You so damn abusive. Look Aaron, Imma support you on anything you do. Your my husband but I do think Aaron should see his momma. A lot of kids out here don't even have a momma that give a fuck about them. At least shes trying to see him." Fantasy said, playing in my hair. That shit felt good too.

"She shouldn't have left him in the house alone. You just don't make that typa mistake. By him being my son, he gone stay with me. Fuck her, you his momma in law." I said, shrugging.

"What about when he gets older? What he gone do? Aaron you gotta forgive and forget. Maria not perfect and neither is you." She said and I started thinking. She was totally right but I wasn't feeling it.

"I love you." I said, kissing her lips. She didn't say anything, just kissed me back.

I slid my hand up her shirt and unlatched her bra. She was still in pain from the car accident so I had to be careful. A nigga haven't made love to my wife in a long time but I was tonight. I climbed on top of her, she pulled my shirt over my head and started rubbing my body. She went into my jogging pants and tried to pull it out like she was a straight freak.

"Damn bae." I said biting her neck as she still tried to take off my pants.

"Aaron I need it, give it to me." She said, biting on her bottom lip.

I took off her lil shorts and then her shirt. There she was, my wife, she was so beautiful. I spreaded her legs and went down south. I flicked my tongue on her clit, making her gasp loudly.

"Shhh." I didn't want her to wake up the twins, we was just getting started.

I licked and sucked on her pussy like my life depended on it. I was finna show her why she married me, well a part of why.

She was trynna push away but I wasn't having it, I had my hands locked on her thighs. Her legs started shaking and I knew exactly what she was finna do. I started eating it slower so she could suffer.

"Nooo, baby don't stop!" She said, pushing my head in it. She came all over my lips and chin, and I licked it up like it was ice cream. She was still cumming,(If that's a word), Now it was about that time to get my stroke on. I slid my jogging pants halfway down and slowly entered her. I didn't need a condom, she was my wife. I stuck the tip in, making her moan my name. I sped up my pace and she was locking it down on me. I missed this, haven't had this in almost a month.

"Shit! Aaron!" She moaned out and I covered her mouth. She wasnt finna wake up the twins tonight. Her pussy was so wet and tight you couldn't even tell she had kids. The clapping noise was like music to my ears. I thought she was still in pain but I guess not, she pushed me down and got on top. She pushed all of me in and started riding. I swear like August Alsina said, she ride me like a pornstar. Her titties bounced up and down as she moved, getting me more excited. I grabbed her ass, pushing it in deeper. She needed to feel all of this, I missed the fuck outta her. I dug my nails (the little that I had) into her ass, making her moan louder. Her Brazilian hair was flowing everywhere, she was throwing it back. This was a feeling I would never trade.

                   THE END

Yes... I have a dirty mind and I cant help it.

VOTEEEEE

VOTEEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!

(August So Fine!)