Silent Treatment

Aaron's Pov
I gave Fantasy the silent treatment, to keep from beating her ass. The fact wasnt about her hitting Maria but she pregnant with my baby. Fantasy knew this shit but I guess.

"Aaron." She said but I didnt reply. We were halfway to my house and I just needed a blunt.

"So your not gonna talk to me?" She asked and I kept driving.

"Baby Im sorry." She said and I turned the music up. She finally got the message and kept quiet.

We got to the house and I got out, going straight inside. I didnt know what to do, so I kept quiet my damn self. I ended up watching the game and Fantasy jumped on the couch next to me. Before I could say something, she was going inside by jogging pants and pulling out my dick.

"What you doi-" I was cut off by her mouth licking the tip. I dont know what had gotten into her but I was loving it.

I ran my fingers through her hair, making her deep throat. She had a nigga going crazy, where did she learn to do that?

----------------------------------------------
"You still mad at me?" Fantasy asked after brushing her teeth.

"No, just dont do no shit like that again." I said, staring at her.

"I know, I was wrong. She had it coming though, no disrespect to your son." She said, going in the closet. She came out with one of my shirts on and her hair pulled into a ponytail.

"You sleepy already?"

"No nigga, I just wanted to put on something comfy before work." She said, jumping in bed next to me. Now she knew I didnt like this WORK shit.

"If we gone go any further in this relationship... I need you to quit stripping. I know you already said when you ready you will. But Im not gone lie, I see you as my wife. My babymomma, my everything. I dont like what you doing yo." I said and she nodded.

"Alright, I'll quit. Just promise me. Promise me you wont hurt me." She said with pleading eyes and that made my heart hurt.

"Im not perfect but I promise I wont hurt you. Mentally, physically, or emotionally." I said and we locked pinkies. Call us childish but thats just us.

Dj's Pov
I already been watching this nigga Aaron. He had me and my brother fucked up, nbs. I was gone kill his ass when I caught him slipping. Then he think he can just take My Fantasy away from me? Hell nawl! Thats my BITCH.

"What you thinking about?" My other brother asked. He had just been in a accident to where a nigga cracked him at a cookout. We was gone catch that nigga slipping too.

Voteeee

Voteeee

Voteeee

Comment

Follow Me !