Pregnant?

Aaron's Pov

I knew exactly what I was doing. I wanted Fantasy to be my wife and babymomma. Even though Maria was pregnant too, I needed more than just one of my seeds out here.

"Get up bae." I said, shaking Fantasy and she Made a moan.

"Leave me aloneeeee." She complained and I knew just what she needed. A good breakfast. I knew a few things inna kitchen so you know I did the smackdown for my baby. A nigga hair was growing in too, I needed to hit the barbershop asap.

"What you cooking? It's smelling a lil too good in here." She said, grabbing a piece of bacon.

"Come on man, don't be coming in here touching shit." I said, mugging her.

"Dont start bitching, it's too early." She said, wrapping her arms around my waist. She laid her head on my back, rubbing up and down my abs.

"What we doing today? I wanna go see yo momma." She said, and I laughed.

"I Still ain't tell her about that Aubree shit." I said and she let me go.

"Then don't, it was a fucking mistake." She said, grabbing more bacon and leaving out. I'm telling y'all , this girl make my blood boil. But that was my baby, even though she drove me crazy.

-------------------------------------
"Months Later....."
Everyone was doing good, Fantasy had her lil baby bump growing in. Their family couldn't be any happier.

Aaron was on his way to drop off Fantasy to her parents then hit the Trap. As he was getting out the car, he heard a gun shot.

Already pulling out his gun, he slowly made his way to the back door. As he entered, a few of his workers bodies were on the floor. He took a hard swallow as he continued to go further inside.

"This nigga got a safe now!? What the fuck could be the password?' He heard a unfamiliar voice yell from his office.

"Try Fantasy." .... He knew that voice from anywhere. It was his cousin Rara. Out of anger, he kicked open the door and let a few bullets fly.

He shot Rara homeboy in the head and Rara in the shoulder.

"Shit!" Rara raised his gun to Aaron but Aaron was already body slamming him, making Rara drop the gun.

"Shit nigga, that shit hurted. What the he'll you doing here anyways?! You ain't suppose to be here!" Rara yelled, holding his shoulder.

"Bruh you sound as dumb as you look. You my fucking blood, what the fuck you was thinking!? I be taking care of yo moms 'em! I can't believe yo dumb ass!" Aaron yelled, staring down at his lil cousin.

"That's the fucking point! I don't need no nigga taking care of my momma! I got this shit here! Get me to a damn hospital!"

"I should leave yo pussy ass here!" Aaron said, kicking him in the side.

He wasn't about to call 911, this nigga was gone have to suffer. The bullet came in and out anyways. I went into the bathroom and got some alcohol, pouring it on his arm.
"Damn what the fuck!" He yelled, crying like a lil bitch.

I called up the best clean up crew and got them over here asap. Not too many of my workers was killed but most of them was shook up.

"What you want us to do about him?" They pointed to Rara.

"I'm gone handle that lil nigga personally." I said, grabbing my phone and texting Fantasy (letting her in on the tea.).

"Mane just take me home!" Rara yelled, still holding his arm. The alcohol had did something to his ass.

"Shut yo wimp ass up." I said, kicking him in the side. Nowadays even yo own family stole from you.

"I want my momma!" He continued to bitch, making me laugh. I pulled his ass up and grabbed a garbage bag. I put it over him and put him in my car. He wasn't finna have blood on my seats.

I pulled up to TT Yay house and pushed his ass out my car. So long nigga!

Voteeeeeeeee

Voteeeeeeeee

Voteeeeeeeee

Comment

Follow Me