Threaten ?

Fantasy's Pov

Hughhh, Yall probably think Im a big ass baby. Nooo, Im not. He not finna just fuck me and think its ok. No, not never.

I got up and ran me a bubble bath. Right before I was finna get in, somebody knocked on my door.

"Ugh, who is it?" I opened the door. It was my ex and he was all bloody. Before I knew it, this nigga fell into my arms.

I was scared as fuck, I didnt know if he was dead or not. I dragged him to the kitchen and sat him in a chair. I quickly grabbed my first-aid kit and cleaned him up. He wasnt cut or anything, somebody just really beat his ass.

"Who did this to you?" I asked as I held the ice pack on his head.

"Yo nigga, the one who been coming ova here lately." My mouth dropped in shock.

"You sure?" I looked into his eyes and he nodded. He told me the whole story, a bitch couldn't believe her ears. Basically Aaron was rushing out the apartment building and pushed DJ. They had a few words and Aaron threatened him, saying he needa stay away from me. What the hell is Aaron problem?

A Hour Later....
DJ had finally left and I got in the tub. I couldnt even relax because Aaron did some uncalled for shit. Just thinking about it made me mad. Why am I mad? Because I have love for DJ and seeing him like that hurted.
I decided to go ova and pay Aaron ass a visit.

"Waddup ma." He said, trying to give me a hug.

"Move!" I pushed him off of me.

"What the fuck is yo problem?" He asked, looking up me and down.

"My problem is how you going around threatening people!" I pointed my finger in his face.

"I didnt threaten nobody man. That nigga came trynna fight me, talking about stay away from you. You think I got time to be worrying about a broke nigga that stand in front of a apartment building all day?" He slightly mugged me.

"How the fuck I know you aint lying to me?"

"Why you even care? You not married or inna relationship with that nigga." Aaron said, crossing his arms.

"I know that but still Aaron, I dont want nobody getting hurt ova me. He was beat the fuck up pretty bad." I said, thinking about DJ.

"Man whatever. You coming in or not?" I was hesitant but I decided to.

"I promise I didnt threaten dude." He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck.

"I believe you." I kinda told the truth.

"Good." He said, against my neck. Right then and there, I knew exactly what he wanted.

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME

What yall think ?
*UPDATING*