Another One

**Picture Of The Twins Right After They Were Born. I Know They A Lil Ashy, Lmao.

Aaron's Pov

We waited in the lobby for a few minutes, Fantasy and her mom would not stop crying. I tried to be there for them but a nigga Didnt know what to do. I sat with Aaron and the twins, making sure they was good.

"Family of Frank Johnson?" We all stood up. "Hes hanging in there, hes sleeping now but you can come see him."

I waited as they took their time, I was gone be here with Fantasy through all this.

I played with Aiden because he was the only one woke when I smelt some good ass perfume. I looked up and saw the finest nurse ever. I mean this bitch was BlacChyna bad. Made a nigga dick hard.

"Can I help you?" She asked, smiling. Damn, she was fine.

"Nawl ma, Im good." I said, smirking and she switched away. Godamn, She was catching a nigga heart, her name tag read Victoria.

She kept walking back and forth, catching my attention. I used to be a dog, I woulda fucked her right here but Im a married man. I love Fantasy and my kids so Ol'girl was gone have to move around.

We got back to the house, Fantasy was worried. I seen it all on her face. "Fantasy?" She looked up at me.

"I love you baby and Im sorry." I kissed her forehead, down to her lips.

"Aaron I love you too, lets forget about earlier." She kissed my lips, rubbing my face. We kissed for a good minute until my hands slid to her pants. She didnt stop me either, how could she? Thats all mine.

I climbed on top of her and pulled off her pants. I heard her giggling under me as I snatched off her panties. We continued kissing til' she started going for my jogging pants, grabbing on my dick. Before I Could break the kiss, she already had it out and rubbing it against her clit.

"Make me not remember anything." She whispered in my ear. Thats all I needed to hear, a nigga was finna put in work.

Voteeeeeee

Voteeeeeeee

Comment

Follow Me

(Short Ik)