Body Party

June 6th, 2015
Fantasy's Pov

We were at it all night , non stop. I love Aaron and the sex is great. We were on our way to have some fun in the pool when Aaron got a phone call. It changed his entire mood, I swear. Whatever it was, he cancelled our honeymoon short and we were back to California in the next hour. I was angry but it had to be something serious. He wouldn't even tell me though, so I was left clueless .

-----------------------------------
We got to the house and Aaron left me, with no words. I called Aaron and he didn't answer so I called Aubree. She gave me scoop, word on the street was Maria was out here bad. Fucking and sucking everything that was moving. That's why we had to come back early, no one was watch Lil Aaron. This shit is ridiculous!

I was watching Law & Order when I heard Aaron house keys in the door. He had baby Aaron with him and a diaper bag.

"Hey." I said, looking up at him.

"I'll be upstairs." He said, walking past me. What the hell was his problem? I shook it off and continued to eat Ice Cream and watch Tv. I heard Lil Aaron crying loudly and it wouldn't stop. I went upstairs to find Aaron trying to burp him.

"Let me see him." I said, reaching out to grab him.

"Nawl, I got it. You can go back downstairs." He said, clenching his jaw. I wasn't finna kiss his ass so I took my ass back downstairs.

I had watched 3 episodes of Law & Order then I felt myself falling to sleep. I went and got in the bed, to see Aaron and Lil Aaron sleep. Luckily our bed was huge so we could all fit. I layed towards the baby so I wouldn't roll over on him. I looked up at Aaron and he Looked worried. You could see his veins still tensed.

I heard crying next to me and Aaron wasn't moving. I got up, turning on the light and grabbed Baby Aaron. I couldn't wait to have my baby. I rocked him back and forth, calming him down. I looked over at Aaron and he was staring at me.

"Give me him." He said, getting up.

"Aaron can you stop. You act like I dont know how to take care of a baby." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Fantasy, just give me MY SON. He ain't yo responsibility." He said, grabbing Baby Aaron out my hands. No the hell this nigga didnt.

"I'm Just trynna help." I said, crossing my arms.

"I dont need your fucking help man." He said, making my chest hurt. I been real emotional lately and to hear that from him. I wiped a tear that had fallen and left the room.

"Fantasy don't start that crying shit!" He yelled behind me. I needed a break and a blunt would do me some good. I couldn't smoke because I didn't wanna harm my baby but Aaron was making me go there. A bitch stomach started cramping up too at the thought of me not holding HIS SON. I was looking through the fridge when I started peeing on myself. I tried to run to the bathroom but I couldn't move.

"Aaronnnn!" I yelled, grabbing hold of the counter. He didn't come until a few minutes later.

"I just got him asleep and you wanna start yellin-" he was cut off by me breathing. From my Mommy & Me classes, I was going into labor.

"The baby finna come!" I started crying as Aaron grabbed me.

"You sure?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Nigga I'm fucking positive." I said,grinding my teeth. This shit hurted like hell.

He helped me to the car then went and dressed Baby Aaron . I was in the passenger seat, doing breathing lessons.

We pulled up to the hospital five minutes later. I was cussing Aaron ass out and Baby Aaron wouldn't stop crying.

"My wife is going into labor! I need a doctor!" Aaron yelled and a few nurses rushed to my side. They helped me into a wheelchair then into a room. I was immediately put on a bed and in a gown. My doctor was telling me to keep breathing and push. My daughter head was coming out and I couldn't breath. Aaron was holding my hand and I kept putting my nails into his skin. I was angry at him about earlier and because his big headed ass daughter head wouldn't come out. Aubree was in the waiting room with Baby Aaron, how the hell she get here?

"One more push!" The doctor said and I did. Sweat was running down my face, and my head was spinning.

"Aaron you ain't fucking me no more!" I yelled and he laughed at me. I wasn't fucking playing!

"You have a beautiful baby girl!" I heard my baby cries. Tears filled my eyes, but my stomach was still hurting. Aaron cut the umbilical cord then My doctor handed my baby to the nurse.

"Why is it still hurting! Why!?" I yelled, pushing out something. They did say something about the after birth.

"Doc! Hurry, it's another one!" I felt Aaron hand go numb and cold.

"What the fuck you mean another one?!" Me and Aaron yelled at the same time.

"Its another baby, oh my." The doctor said, then told me to push.

"Hes gonna be breeched." My stomach started hurting badder. I knew exactly what they meant. If they couldn't turn my other baby around then one of us would die.

"How come we didn't know it was another baby in there?" Aaron asked and the doctor explained that it could have been hiding behind the other baby during the ultrasounds.
"Sir we need you to step out the room."

"Fuck no, I'm not leaving my wife." That felt good to hear him say. Not literally!

-------------------------------------
I felt my baby coming and I knew it was a good thing.

"Baby keep pushing." Aaron said, stroking my hair.

A few minutes later, my baby came and the doctor announced it as a baby boy.

We signed the birth certificates and did the fingerprints. We got to hold them then Aaron called in our family. My momma and everybody was here.

"I thought it was one baby." Aaron mother said and we filled her in.

Everyone took pictures and Aubree took Baby Aaron home. I fell asleep with my two babies and Aaron in the room. We named the girl Ava Davis and the boy Aiden Davis. They were identical twins with Aaron eye color, my hair, my nose , Aaron lips and skin color. Our babies were beautiful, including Baby Aaron.

The video in the media file has nothing but I love it! I watched it so many times.

Voteeeeeee..

Voteeeeeee

Voteeeeeee.

Comment What Y'all Think !!

Follow Me !