Hajime: "Look me in the eye and tell me you love me."

Actually you always thought that you couldn't even have a fight with your boyfriend, because he's the perfect definition of self-control and composure. Since he can be kind of blunt sometimes, he would just tell you what's bothering him in a very straightforward, but calm way and then try to discuss it with you and find a solution for the problem. You're going out for a couple of months now, but you never clearly said out loud that you love him with exactly these words. To be honest, you are way too shy whenever he's around. You tend to blush and stutter a lot and because you're embarrassed by your own childish behavior, you prefer to stay silent or do casual chats, not going all too deep into emotional stuff. He never said anything about it and to your shame you have to admit that you're relieved. He's also not a man of many words, so you just supposed that everything is alright the way it is. He would know your feelings without pointing them out, right? And you know his feelings, too, because unlike you, your boyfriend is able to communicate them clearly. At least that's what you thought. Or maybe only hoped for. The more you are surprised how a little remark from him this evening after he came home from work turned out like this. Hajime is standing right in front of you, who is pressed against a wall in your own living room and his beautiful violet eyes are flashing after you tried to somehow escape this kind of argument. He cages you with both of his arms leaning against the wall, too, right beside you. "Look me in the eye and tell me you love me", he demands strongly with a very serious voice.