You: "Try to stay quiet, understand?" (Slight Lemon Reference)

You should have known that a surprise for your boyfriend would end up being quite a surprise for yourself instead. Or maybe not that big of a surprise considering how postulating and pushy he always is and how long you were not able to see each other because of his work. Procella and Gravi were preparing a big live concert together at the other end of the country and today is the day they'll be finally performing. So with the help of Procellas' manager, you were able to get a hotel room and of course a backstage ticket for the show, which was not the best of your ideas when you think back now. As soon as you jumped into his arms and wished him and his friends good luck, he grabbed your wrist, dragging you along with him. "Hey, You! Wait!", you protested. "Don't you have to go on stage now?" The red haired, already in his fancy stage outfit, just smirked at you. "Just a few minutes, Babe. I haven't seen you for ages", he answered and you naively followed, leading to the situation you're in. Pushed against a wall behind the stage in a dark corner, where some spots of the stage lighting are placed, only hidden by a black curtain and definitely surrounded by staff and the other members of the groups outside. You can even hear their voices and footsteps, working eagerly on the upcoming performance. Your boyfriend doesn't seem to care much while pressing his body against yours, kissing you again and again and getting messier every time he closes your lips with his own. One hand slipped under your shirt, playing with the thin and soft fabric of your bra, rubbing over it and making you squirm under his touch. You try to resist and talk some sense into him again, thinking about the location where he's doing this to you and with this many people around you, but of course the red haired doesn't stop. "Mhh, so my lady thought I wouldn't say 'thank you' properly?", You asks you with his typical smut grin and lets his other hand wander under your skirt where his fingers easily find their way into your panties. He just manages to muffle your surprised squeal with another passionate kiss. "Shh", he hisses. "Try to stay quiet, understand?" In his eyes you notice excited sparkles. "Thanks to your special support, today will be one of my best live performances"