Shun: "I never want you to think you're anything less than my top priority."

Unhappy you look in the mirror and stare at your dress you actually bought for a special occasion. You also bought a present, of course. But that was before your boyfriend told you about his very special Hajime-Fan- Club-Meeting he's looking forward to so much. On the very same day you had planned to invite him on a romantic date. With those big sparkling eyes he looked at you while enthusiastically telling you everything in detail about this important event only being held once a year, you just weren't able to remind him that the date of his meeting is a special one for the two of you, too. It's your first anniversary. And he forgot. Well, not such a big surprise if it's about the Black King of Gravi. You were always kind of fine with his obsessed fanboy- ship, you even apologized to Hajime once in a while if your lover got a little overboard and you supported him with his fan club and the meetings, never complaining when he told you he would come a little later. In fact you were jealous. You still are sometimes. You just try your best to hide it and be a trusting and understanding girlfriend. The feeling that you're just the second string for the person you love and care about so much really hurts you at times, but you keep silent and endure it for his sake. To be honest you are also worried about what he would say and react like if you complained about that whole Hajime-thing. Since it has no meaning wearing the dress anymore, you decide to change into your pajamas and spend your very special day in front of your TV. Alone. You just wanted to try it on and dream a bit, but now you're too upset, so you want to get rid of that thing. The ringing doorbell stops your intentions and you let out a desperate sigh. Why now? As soon as you opened your door, your jaw drops and you gaze at the white haired Prince Charming in front of you, holding a gigantic bouquet of red roses and wearing a tuxedo. "You look wonderful in that dress, my princess", he says, smiles at you, gives you a kiss on your hand and bows slightly. Completely taken aback you can't speak or move just an inch. Naturally he comes in, puts the roses in a vase and on your dining table. "What are you doing here?", you ask your boyfriend astonished. The white haired male smirks at you and tilts his head. "Oh, you thought I forgot, my love?", he asks you back and pulls out a tiny box. Again he takes your hand, reveals a beautiful silver bracelet and puts it on for you. "B-but the meeting", you stutter, tears already dwelling up in the corners of your eyes. "Hm? Oh that", Shun waves his hand. "Yes, that's today." Acting if it wouldn't matter to him... you clench your fists. "I thought...", you start, but get interrupted by the idol who lifts your face with his fingers and looks you deep in the eyes. "I never said I'd be going there, did I?" You hold your breath. You just can't believe that guy, playing his silly game with you. Now tears are starting to flow. "You're so mean!", you sob and try to get away from that demon lord, as if he would let you now that he got you where he wants you. Pulling you closer he kisses you very gently, causing you to cry even more. "It's so much fun to tease you", Shun whispers between two kisses in a low and soothing voice. "So, my princess, you better remember this" Embracing you strongly the white haired purrs directly into one of your ears, sending shivers all over your body. "I never want you to think you're anything less than my top priority."