Koi: "You're soft and warm and I don't want you to move."

"NO!", your boyfriend yells in frustration while you can't hold back your laughter anymore. "No, no, no fair!", he keeps complaining and lets himself fall back on the sofa. The big TV screen shows another win for you in a row and that even though you were playing this new video game for the first time, whereas your loved one already spent nights and days practicing. You can't help but giggle while he's sulking besides you. To be honest you didn't intend to beat him up to that extend. It just happened, because he was requesting revenge again and again. Apologetic you lean in a bit and close his still whining lips with yours, causing him to become quiet and stare at you, blushing. "Sorry, Koikku", you say and lay yourself down right next to him, brushing some pink bangs out of his face. "I didn't mean to, you know" The last thing you would want is ruining his mood or your date over a stupid game only to win, because you know how allergic he reacts on losing after all. "I know. That's why it's so frustrating! Well, not your fault, but it still pisses me off.", he explains and grabs you to pull your body even more towards his own, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist and placing his head on your stomach. "You have to comfort me now", he insists and cuddles up to you. Now you being the one who's getting red like a traffic light, you let him do as he pleases and start to stroke his head and his back a little bit. After some time that feels like hours to you, you try to move slightly to get a better position, but Kois grip becomes even stronger. "You're soft and warm and I don't want you to move.", he wails with a pleading voice. You let out a sigh, but can't hide your loving smile.