Haru: "I like it when you say my name."

The gentle sun of a short spring season is shining down on you, but what makes you feel warm is the hand of your boyfriend holding yours gently. You never knew a man's hand could be so big, warm and comfy. He is your first boyfriend, your first true love and on top of that your relationship is kinda fresh with only a few weeks, so everything is new and exciting. Since he finished his work very fast today, only to be able to see you and take a walk through your favorite park where hundreds of cherry blossoms are in full bloom right now, you are so happy that you can't take off your smile for just a second. Somehow you get the feeling that you want to pay him back. You want to do something for him, but you are insecure how to behave or what to say. What would actually make him happy? Suddenly you remember that you two agreed to call each other's first names, but did you have the opportunity to do so already? You can't remember having called out to him yet, so you gather your courage and feel your heart beating faster. "Haru!", you call him with a beaming smile and he turns around to give you his full attention. Just now you notice that, of course, he thinks you want something from him, but you didn't really think about a topic to chat, so you get flustered. With dark pink cheeks you wave your hands and try to be spontaneous at which you fail completely. "O-oh...umm... I thought... you know", you stammer helplessly getting even more nervous. Just what would he be thinking about you after this? But Haru only laughs at you and pulls you tight into his arms, giving you a light kiss on the forehead. "It's alright", he says, calming you down a little bit. "I like it when you say my name"