Yoru: "I just want to take care of you."

It's been half a year now since you started dating your boyfriend and you are enthusiastically heading to the Procella dorms which will belong only to him and you this evening. He greets you with a soft kiss on your lips and gentleman he is, takes your jacket. You can already smell his delicious cooking and are even more looking forward to have dinner together. Little did you know that he made an extraordinary effort only for you. What awaits you is a fully fledged five-course menu with a wonderful decorated dining table, candles and dimmed lights. After you had your dessert, he leads you to the sofa. "Are you cold, my love?", he asks and rubs your hand he's holding a little bit between his own. "Oh, no big deal, don't worry about it" You beam at him happily. But of course he takes out a blanket for you und wraps it around your body. "Give me a second, I'll be right back." Surprised you follow him with your eyes, but you don't have to wait for long. After a few minutes your boyfriend comes back, stretching out one hand to you. Holding your hand and entangling his fingers with yours, he gently takes you with him to the bathroom. "I-I've prepared a hot bath for you", he explains shyly with a reddening face. Very touched by your lovers' attention and showing affection you hug him tightly. "How have I earned all this today?", you murmur snuggled up on his shoulder. "I just want to take care of you", Yoru answers and gives you a soft, little push towards the bathroom door. You gather your courage and show him a nervous smile. "Are you... going to join me?"