Aoi: "Don't cry. Everything's going to be okay."

The wonderful blonde prince, who focusses only on you, laughs for you and has even gone through the trouble of cooking a delicious dinner for you, is now looking at you very worriedly. Your last couple of days had been hell itself. First the mother of all fights you ever had with your parents you actually have a quite good relationship with, then you got the results of your university entrance exams and almost had a heart attack when you noticed you honestly failed them and last but not least you saw your boyfriend surrounded by screaming fangirls. You knew from the start he's popular. He's an idol after all. You never even cared about his work or the female fans, but since you've been hurt inside so much before that scenario, you lost it completely. You never told him. None of these. You didn't want to worry him and were keeping it all to yourself. It would turn out alright anyways. You would be able to make up with your parents and the failed exam was only your first choice, so you are pretty confident that you passed at least one of the other two you took. And of course you would return to your normal, cheerful self and be strong enough to ignore little girlies bopping around your boyfriend like puppies trying to get some attention. You wanted to enjoy your date today, showing him your smile as always and telling him everything while playing it down to the degree you two could chat casually about it, maybe getting some words of encouragement from him and then changing the topic completely. Instead of your original plan, you spectacularly burst out in tears turning into a pitiful, sobbing picture of misery, leaving your boyfriend speechless and worried to death. So while he's comforting you in his arms, holding you softly and caressing your back, you're murmuring your little story in the fabric of his shirt that is now wet from your tears. "Don't cry. Everything's going to be okay", Aoi says with his warm and consoling voice.