Kakeru: "You look really cute in that."

Impatiently you are tapping with your foot on the floor of the train you're standing in. Quietly you're counting the stops in your head getting nervous already. Your boyfriend invited you out on a date in the amusement park and you were looking forward to it the whole month since he first mentioned it and you marked it bright red in your calendar. Since he's been busy with work recently you rarely had the chance to go out, only meeting at the dorms or at yours, spending cozy evenings or having a quick dinner. All the more you got prepared. Yesterday you spent the whole day picking every detail of your outfit carefully, looking at the colors, exchanging single parts again and again until it looked perfect to you. Also your hairstyle and your make-up were planned in advance and fit exactly to clothing, accessories and of course to the location of the date. As soon as the train arrives at your station, you get ready to hurry out and you're indeed the first person to leave the slowly opening doors. At the promised meeting-place in front of the train station you spot your already waiting boyfriend immediately. He's the always cheerful, smiling and energetic type of guy. His smile could light up a whole town and every time he shows it to you, you feel like you've got your own personal sun, shining only down on you and nobody else. You force yourself to walk slowly and not to run towards him like a six- year- old child. You're his girlfriend after all and not his little sister! As if he could feel your presence somehow, he quickly turns around while you're getting closer to him. At first he beams brightly at you and waves his hand happily, but then he pauses. Frozen and with a mouth wide open he stares at you as you greet him and take his hand. Right at this moment his face flushes and takes on the color of a ripe tomato. You tilt your head in confusion. "Is something the matter Kakerun?", you ask in a sweet voice. "O-oh...no, no... it's nothing", he denies quickly, avoids your gaze and scratches the back of his head sheepishly. "J-just...umm...", he adds and sounds so very insecure that you want to cuddle him. "Just what?", you ask again and poke him in his side "C'mon tell me, I'm not biting you or anything" Kakeru giggles and finally looks you in your eyes again. "You look really cute in that", the blonde male compliments you, valuing all the hard work you've done for him.