Arata: "I didn't know you were so sensitive." (Slight Lemon Reference)

You are lying on his bed with your boyfriend, your hand tangled in his dark and silky hair you like so much. You are watching a movie together and he's quite satisfied with his head on your lap getting petted like a purring cat. Lazy afternoons like this are the best. And there's nobody else you'd like to spend them with. Slowly your eyes are getting heavy and your breath deeper and smoother. Your awakening after you dozed off so peacefully is nothing like this. First you just notice a shiver on your upper body and squirm a little. Was it that cold in the room? You don't want to wake up from your little nap yet. But then you feel the shiver getting stronger and a certain heat starts to dwell inside of you. With a slight moan from your lips you are wide awake, opening your eyes in disbelief. Your blouse and the bra have been opened and removed as far as possible and your boyfriend is enjoying himself touching and licking all over you with as less contact as possible, but still tempting. Your sudden awakening causes him to stop and look at you with a very insinuating smile. His eyes are already clouded, he couldn't deny it if he tried. Not that he would even bother trying. Just how long is he up to this little game already?! You can feel your own passion building up and try to hide it in vain. Provokingly slow Arata comes even closer and licks his lips. "I didn't know you were so sensitive", he smirks. "This is going to be fun."