Crossover: Arata & You: "We're in public, you know." (Slight Lemon Reference)

The devil knows why you were so stupid to agree on a poly relationship with the greatest perverts on planet earth. Maybe Shun doesn't like you and cast a spell on you or something. However you're sitting in a café with them again. They like to do this almost daily and of course as their girlfriend they drag you along. By now your degree of embarrassment has gradually dropped, much to your own surprise. Probably you're just getting used to them checking out the people outside and openly judging them and making innuendos, sometimes to the point you get a feeling of being sexually assaulted yourself. But today you get a hunch that something's different. You sit in-between them, Arata already snuggled up to you, resting his head on your shoulder and only moving when he wants to drink his coffee and the red haired You seems to be in an especially good mood, sitting on your other side and humming softly. Suspicious... you think to yourself. And of course your intuition doesn't betray you. Under the table he starts to stroke your leg, going up further and further, causing you to stiffen immediately and shoot him some alarmed glances. The café is packed with people at this hour, but your red haired boyfriend ignores you, looking outside the window as always and sipping his coffee with the other hand. At some point you grab his hand and squeeze it to stop him. "You...!", you hiss at him angrily. "Hm?" You really don't like how damn satisfied his smile seems, his eyes have a sneaky sparkle within them and his hand starts moving again, disappearing under your skirt. Arata exchanges a very smut gaze with him. "Oh, should I join the fun part?", he asks casually as if there was no problem at all. "Come on, stop it already, you two.", you complain, still in a low voice so that you don't call anybody's' attention. Your face just has to be flushed dark red by now. "We're in public, you know." Just at this moment you can feel how You starts to tease you with his fingers and you suppress a squeak. The red haired leans in to you a bit. "I know", he whispers in your ear, making you shiver. "So you better relax and watch out that nobody notices how excited you'll get."      

(You can blame straykitsune for this one xDD, because on her blog there is actually a Head Cannon for a poly relationship with those two and I took the chance and used it for practicing writing some lemon content, although it's only hinted ;-P)