Chapter Twenty Two

Zuko and two of his soldiers send a blast of fire at the pirates while Estella started to run towards them. The pirates jump back and runs out, throwing smoke bombs and jumping into the cloud as the fight ensues. Some of the soldiers run out to Sokka and Aang, who are struggling with their ropes, but are stopped by several pirates. Momo runs down the tree and frees Katara.
"Thanks Momo I owe you a bushel of apples," she says before running to join the fight.
Estella smirked seeing her opponent which was Katara.
"Are you ready to die?"
"Hardly,"
Estella let out a battle cry running towards Katara full speed as she tried to slash at her. Katara dogged her incoming attacks As she let out a water whip and took the sword out of her hand and moved it towards her as she now had the sword in her hand.
"What you gonna do about it Princess?" She asks smirking as she growled.
"How about this?" She asked throwing one of her special knives at her as Katara gasped and rolled away.
She ran at Estella full speed with her sword as as tried to attack her with it but was pretty bad at it as Estella easily predicted her move and grabbed onto her wrist with the sword.
"Pathetic," she says slamming her forehead against hers as she yelped and dropped the sword and landed on her butt.
Estella smiled as she saw the fear in her eyes as she advanced towards her with her sword now in her hand.
"thanks for saving me water tribe girl even though it wasn't needed,"
"I clearly made a mistake," Katara's spats just as Estella had her hand with the sword raised in the air.
"KATARA!" Estella heard Aang yell as she looked up in time to see a large gust of wind appear as she gasped and was flown away by the wind.
The wind flew Estella back into a tree as she had blacked out.
**********
Zuko was busy fighting the pirate captain to notice anything else around him.
"Are you so busy fighting you cannot see your own ship has set sail?" Iroh asked breaking up the fight between them.
"We have no time for your proverbs, Uncle!"
"It's no proverb!" He says pointing to the boat sailing away with the avatar team.
"Bleeding hog monkeys!" The pirate captain yells as Zuko laughs while pointing at him.
His laughter dissipates as the pirates hijack his own boat. The pirates taunt him as Zuko was fuming with anger.
"Hey! That's my boat!" Zuko shouted running after it.
"Wait Prince Zuko, where is Estella?" Iroh asked causing him to stop running as he turned around with wide eyes.
That's right he lost her during the fog.
"ESTELLA?!" He shouted no longer caring about his stolen boat.
"Uncle where could she have gone?!"
"Let's look around she couldn't have gotten far,"
"Okay you stay here and I'll go find her!" He frantically panics before taking off.
"ESTELLA?!" Zuko shouted frantically looking around.
No answer. He hopes she's okay, God why didn't he look after her?! He was so busy fighting that he forgot about the one person he cared most about. Tears started making its way to his eyes as he continued to frantically search around the woods for her.
"ESTELLA?!" He shouted one more time as he was still frantically looking around for her.
"Zuzu," he heard a faint whisper causing him to go to the left of the forest.
Zuko finally found Estella leaned against a tree with light blood running down her forehead.
"ESTELLA! Oh God what happened?!"
"The Avatar I was gonna end Katara but he blew a gust of wind at me which made me come all the way over here,"
"I'm going to kill him the next I see him, can you stand?" Zuko asked as Estella winced when she stood up but instantly felt dizzy as she leaned herself against Zuko.
"Guess I took a big hit huh?" She asked as She gasped when Zuko picked her up in his arms.
"Zuko what you doing?"
"What's it look like? I'm carrying you,"
Estella began to blush as she hid her face in Zuko's chest as they began walking back to Iroh.
"I feel like I'm heavy,"
"Nonsense, your as light as a feather. In fact a little too light, you need to start eating more,"
"And become fat?! No way. You wouldn't like me anymore if I was fat,"
"Estella, I would love you no matter what size you are," Zuko admits causing Estella to look him with wide eyes.
"Zuzu," she says with a big smile on her face.
"No matter what you look like you've stolen my heart,"
"And you've stolen mine,"
"I'll be with you forever. No matter how old or how big you get,"
"I love you, forever Zuko," she says snuggling into his arms more.
"And I love you forever,"
"You found her! I'm very proud of you Zuko, are you alright Estella?" The sound of Uncle's voice was heard as they made it out into the woods.
Estella turned her head to face Iroh as Zuko gently put her back to her feet.
"I am now. Zuzu here carried me,"
Zuko rolled his eyes.
"Don't get used to it," he says with crossed arms.
"Prince Zuko, Estella, you both are really going to get a kick out of this. That lotus tile was in my sleeve the whole time!" Iroh says as he have a big smile on his face.
Zuko snatches the lotus tile and furiously throws it down the waterfall as Estella facepalms herself.
"Zuko," she scolds while shaking her head back and forth.