Chapter Twelve

When Estella woke up she was tangled up in the sheets with Zuko. They were both naked underneath, as memories begun to fill her brain causing her to smile and giggle. Zuko hummed; waking up and planting kisses along her neck.
"Did that really happen?" Zuko asked in a much happier husky voice.
"It would seem so, my love. How are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling perfect. Waking up next to you is the best feeling in the world,"
Estella laughed just as the door knocked.
"Who is it?!" Zuko shouted irritated.
"Prince Zuko, we are nearing a town and was wondering if we could stop for some supplies?" A guard asks from the other side of the door.
"Sure that's fine,"
"Thank you your highness,"
Once he walked away Zuko sighed getting up as Estella watched him getting dressed.
"Your not coming?" Zuko asked turning around as a smirk plastered on his face as he saw Estella staring causing her to blush.
"O-Of course I am I was just-"
"Admiring the view?" Zuko asked with a raised eyebrow.
Estella blushed even harder.
"Something like that,"
••••••••
Zuko, Estella and Iroh were at the town while the guards went elsewhere to go get their stuff. Everyone was living peacefully here.
"My nephew must have slept well last night. You seem a lot more happier than usual," Iroh pointed out causing the two to blush.
"Yeah I slept real well last night Uncle, oh look isn't that a tea shop over there?" Zuko asks pointing to it.
Iroh gasped.
"It is! I must go and look catch up with you kids later,"
"Avoiding the sex talk huh?" Estella giggled as Zuko blushed.
"Shut up I am not having that with my uncle of all people,"
As the two were walking two men were walking towards them with a smirk on their faces. From the looks of it they could mean trouble. They pushed Zuko out of the way who landed on his butt with an oof.
"Hey that wasn't nice," Estella begins getting irritated real fast.
The two men surrounded her.
"Your cute. What's your name?"
"None of your damn business so leave my girlfriend alone," Zuko says before standing up.
"I think we should hang out sometime," the guy said while gripping onto her wrist and pulling her towards him.
Zuko growled as he kicked the man at his side causing him to lose his grip as he kicked him in the stomach causing him to go down. The other man growled and Charged at Zuko, but Estella stepped in and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine before punching him in the jaw.
"Men," she sighed shaking her head.
"Come on let's go," Zuko grumbled pulling her hand.
They stopped by a shop as Zuko watched Estella's eyes grow bright when she saw the most beautiful necklace there was while they stood in line. It was a long chain with a snowflake pendant on it. Zuko smiled as they were next in line.
"How much for the necklace?" Zuko asks as Estella widened her eyes.
"Eight copper pieces pretty boy,"
"Great here you go," he says handing the man the copper pieces as he grabbed the necklace and handed it to him.
"Zuzu you didn't have too-"
"But I wanted to. I really do love you Estella and I'll do anything to make you happy," he says while placing the necklace on her neck.
"How does it look?" She asked once he finished clasping it on her neck.

"Beautiful just like you," he says causing her to giggle as she placed her lips on his

Zuko wasted no time in kissing her back just as passionately.
"How about when we get back on the ship I do a little something nice for you?" She whispers causing Zuko to smirk.
"Your just a little minx aren't you?"
"Well what can I say? A girl has their needs," she says with a glint in her eyes before kissing him one last time and walking away but not before swaying her hips.
"You coming or staring Zuzu?"
"I-I'm coming!" He stutters running after her with a smile on his face.
•••••••
"Oh God!" Zuko moaned before panting as he rolled off of her.
Everyone was back at the ship now and the lovers were in his room this time.
"That pendant was worth it," he says smiling as Estella laid on his chest.
"I agree," she responds while yawning.
"Get some sleep, I'm going to be training,"
"Sleep with me," she whines giving him the puppy dog look.
"Estella-"
"Please,"
Zuko chuckled.
"I can't say no to that,"
"Yay!" She shouted as they both laid together with arms tangled around each other.