Chapter Twenty Three

"ZUKO!" Estella squealed as Zuko landed her on his bed.
Zuko smirked as he began kissing up and down her neck causing her to giggle.
"Someone's a little naughty,"
"Only for you," Zuko whispers in her ear.
"I like the sound of that, Zuko only sexual for me," she giggled causing him to laugh.
"That sounds incredibly weird when you say it," he says rolling off of her as he laid down next to her.
She had put her head against his chest as he wrapped an arm around her.
"What do you wanna do today pretty girl?" Zuko asks kissing her on the forehead.
Estella thought about it and it wasn't like they were going to catch Aang anytime soon.
"Hmmmm...... can we go into town?"
"Into town? What for?"
"Because I wanna go into town is that a good enough reason?"
"No, I need a better one," he says moving on top of her again smirking down at her.
"Fine..... maybe I want to buy you something is that so bad?"
He began to smile.
"You wanna buy me something? Nobody's ever done that for me before,"
"It's a little thank you for being the best fiancé ever," she says turning him around so she was on top of him.
"I love you," he says as she leaned down and kissed him.
"I love you too," she whispers against his lips.
The door knocked as Estella rolled off of Zuko and in came Uncle who poked his head in.
"Oh Good Your here, we're making a pit stop into town,"
"Really?! I was just coming in to ask that question!"
"You can thank Estella, she's a pretty good convincer,"
"Your not that hard to convince," she says giggling as Iroh looked at the two lovers with soft eyes.
********
They were in the nearest town now and Estella turned to face Zuko.
"Okay Zuzu here's the plan,"
"Plan?" He asked smiling with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes! Okay your gonna stay with Uncle, and I'll go get what I want to okay?"
"No way! What if something happens to you?!"
"Who do you take me for? I'm Estella the greatest swordsman in town,"
"Please you didn't even kill Katara," Zuko says causing Estella to frown.
"Aang got in the way and you know it. Otherwise I would've ended her,"
"fine. Have it your way but don't say I didn't-"
"Finish that sentence and I'll slice you in half," she says with a smile as Zuko rolled his eyes.
"Whatever," he grumbled as he crossed his arms.
Estella smiled as she kissed his cheek and began to skip away.
"Quit the scary one wouldn't you agree?" Iroh asked but received no word as he saw his nephew following Estella from a distance.
*******
Estella was humming as she went to shop to shop to try and find the perfect gift for Zuko, aware that he was following her from a far distance. As she saw him a couple of shops ago but acted like she didn't know or see him there. Zuko couldn't let anything else happen to her so for protection he had to follow after her just in case and it was a good thing that he did too because he saw Estella at a shop looking at a pendant as the man who was selling was drooling over her without her even realizing it.
"How much for the necklace?" She asked grabbing it.

"20 Yuan, but for you it can be free if you do me one thing," he responds his smile growing wider

"I'm sorry but I'm taken already and even if I wasn't no way would I be with the likes of you," she had put the necklace back and had turned away to leave, but he had grabbed onto her wrist.
Zuko was fixing to go and save her as always, but he stopped when he saw her smile and turn around as she had twisted his arm around causing him to scream and holler.
"Now, how much for that necklace?"
"ITS FREE! ITS FREE! ITS FREE!" He shouted causing her to let go of his arm as he grabbed it and backed far away from her.
"Thanks for your business kind sir," she says smiling as Zuko started walking fast back to where his uncle was located so he wasn't caught following Estella the whole time.
He found his Uncle many shops later as he was looking at a tea kettle.
"How did the stalking go?" He asked inspecting it.
"I wasn't stalking I was looking out for her. She actually handled herself well and whatever she got me was free,"
"You outta trust her more often Prince Zuko," he says before putting the tea back.
"THERE SHE IS AFTER HER!" Someone yelled as Zuko turned to see several men chasing after Estella.
"ESTELLA!" Zuko shouted just as Estella stopped running and pulled out her mighty sword.
"Come any closer and I'll slice you to pieces!"
"You stole something valuable,"
"I didn't steal it when he gave it to me for free!"
"After you almost twisted his arm off! Nobody does that to my brother," they say pulling out their swords as well.
"Fine. If you want to die be that way,"  Estella says smiling whir running towards them.
Sword clashing was all you can hear as Estella went up against three men at once, she was fast and swift on her feet as Zuko was even more impressed with her.
She twisted and turned to dodge the oncoming attacks as she hit the first man in the head with the back of her sword after a failed attack to slice her. She did this two more times until all of them were down. It wasn't hard to predict the moves they were going to make and with years of practice she mastered every move a person would make with a sword. Once finished she put the sword away and went over towards Zuko who was shocked at the whole scene.
"Told you I can handle myself," she says kissing his cheek.
"Here, I thought you might like it, I knew you were following me by the way your not very slick," she says giggling as Zuko took the necklace from her hand.
"I love it, but next time don't get yourself killed over it," he says before kissing her on the lips.