Chapter Twenty Seven

Estella sighs making her way to Iroh who was sniffing perfumes.
"Hey, Zuko kicked me off of fighting," she says with crossed arms.
"As my nephew should, I saw what happened if you had hit the ground you would not have been standing here with me right now,"
"I know,  and now I'm confused about capturing the Avatar, his friends saved me twice and truth be told I don't want to go home, I want to go wherever Zuko goes," she says looking up at him fighting the Avatar. 
"Thank you for loving my nephew, he needs someone like you with him," he says causing her to smile before her eyes widened as perfumes we're being sprayed at Nyla. Zuko, who was back on the ground with Estella was looking at the animal as he lashes his tongue out at Zuko as he fell to the ground paralyzed.
"ZUZU!" Estella shouted running to him but Nyla also struck her causing her to fall onto his chest.
"I should have told you to stay away," he says sighing.
"JUNE NO!" Iroh shouted as Nyla was trying to lash out at her as she was struck and he laid next to his nephew and future niece in law.
He was holding onto June who was paralyzed.
"Uncle, I didn't see you get hit," he says as Uncle opened one eye and shushed him.
After awhile the effects finally started to wear off and June pushed Uncle off of him.
"Now for payment," she says holding out her hand as Zuko sighed.
He handed her the bag of gold as she snatched the bag.
"I'll be off, oh and Estella take care of him," she winked as she blushes before leaving on her animal.
"Are you okay?" Zuko asked placing an arm around Estella.
"I'm fine Zuzu, are you okay?" She asks smiling.
"Not really, I hate always losing the Avatar,"
"I know, and you'll be fine. We will catch him,"
"Don't think I really want to anymore, Sokka and Aang are both obsessed with you, it angers me on how excited they are everytime they see you,"
"Your jealous it's cute but, I've told you Zuzu your the only one for me,"
"Yeah about that...." He says before taking a deep breath. "You always call me Zuzu especially in front of the Avatar and his friends, it makes me feel less of a person sometimes, if you could dial that down that would make me feel better," he says causing Estella to frown.
"Okay Zuko," she says before walking away from him as Iroh shook his head. 
FEW DAYS LATER
Ever since Zuko told Estella to stop calling him Zuzu she has been avoiding him. Whenever he talked she walked away, whenever he knocked on her door she wouldn't say anything and eventually he went away, she needed time to think on why Zuko doesn't even like Zuzu anymore. Right now she was outside by the railing enjoying the breeze of the air. She heard footsteps approach her as Zuko came up, but before she could turn away he grabbed onto her wrist.
"You've been avoiding me," he says causing her to sigh.
"Yes," she simply replies as he frowned.
"Why? Did I do something wrong? I miss you,"
"Well, you didn't want me to call you Zuzu anymore so I figured I might've been a burden to you as well,"
"What?!" He yelled before taking a deep breath and calming down. "Estella your never a burden to me, I love you..... I'm sorry for what I said, and truth be told I miss Zuzu it's wonderful coming out of your mouth than Azula's, I let my pride get in the way... Please forgive me," he says moving to grab her waist from behind as she sighed but smiled up at him.
"Alright, I forgive you Zuko," she said smiling at him as he frowned.
"Don't call me that, your the only one who has permission to call me Zuzu," he whispered in her ear causing her to giggle.
"Alright then Zuzu, I wanted to join Uncle in the music night tonight,"
"No, stay with me, please,"  he begged giving her the eyes she loved so much. "I haven't spent time with you in the last couple days," he says practically begging her.
"Oh alright, you big baby," she says with a smirk causing him to blush as the two went inside the ship and into his room.
The two layed down as Zuko wrapped his arms around Estella's waist.
"I love you, I will never stop loving you, please don't ever think your a burden to me again,"
"I love you too Zuzu," she smiled turning to face him as she placed her lips on his.
He moaned into the kiss as he missed her touch. He missed the feel of her as he rolled so he was on top of her not breaking the kiss. The moment was ruined however when Iroh stuck his head out in the room.
"UNCLE EVER KNOCK!" He shouted rolling off Estella as they both had a blush on their faces.
"Sorry Prince Zuko, it's about our plans there's a bit of a problem," he says opening the door wider as Zhao came though.
"I'm taking your crew, oh and Estella too," he says grinning as both widen eyes.
"WHAT?!" They both yelled at the same time.
"YOU CANT DO THAT! MY LOYALTY LIES WITH ZUKO!"
"Your stay with Zuko is no more, your father requests you home immediately and fire lord Ozai approved that I take you home where you belong,"
"No! You can't take her!" Zuko shouts out upset.
"I can do whatever I want, whenever I want," he says smiling.
"Uncle do something!" Zuko shouted as he looked away.
"I cannot Prince Zuko, he is admiral now and I cant disobey his orders,"
Zhao notices a pair of swords on the wall. Zaho was swollen in anger as he recognizes the blades. He flashes back to the Rescue in Pohuai Stronghold, where the same swords were wielded by the previously-unknown Blue Spirit. He takes one off the wall; as  Zuko's widen his eyes and mouth open, clearly recognizing the danger he is in. Iroh, visible over Zuko's shoulder, does not.  Zaho begins to practice with the swords he has removed from the wall.
"I didn't know you were skilled with broadswords, Prince Zuko,"
"Clearly me either," Estella says with crossed arms as he blushed.
"I'm not. They're antiques. Just decorative,"
"Have you heard of the Blue Spirit, General Iroh and Lady Estella?" He asked looking at both of them who frowned.
"Just rumors. I don't think he is real,"
"And this is my first time hearing of him,"
"He's real, all right," he says as He hands the broad sword to Iroh. "He's a criminal, and an enemy of the Fire Nation. But I have a feeling justice will catch up with him soon," he also says as  Zhao moves to exit the cabin. "General Iroh, the offer to join my mission still stands ... if you change your mind. And Estella you have five minutes to say goodbye, do not make me come back in here to come get you," he threatened before closing the door.