Chapter Two

"Hey Estella," Zuko says standing next to her as they were both looking out into the ocean.
"Hmmm?"
"I want you to stay on the ship where I know you'll be safe,"
"Hmmm nope, I go wherever you go Zuko. Can't get rid of me," she responds while She grabbed onto his arm causing him to roll his eyes but have a light smile anyways.
"You just can't say yes prince Zuko can you?" He asked in a teasing matter causing her to blush.
"No that's not how I work, and besides you know good well I don't follow your orders anyways,"
Zuko turned to her serious as she let go of his arm. He moved his lips too her forehead as she widened her eyes.
"Just stay beside me at least," he whispered pulling her into a hug.
Getting over the shock, she hugged him back as his chin was resting on her head.
"Always,"
When we pulled apart he took out his telescope. Zuko saw the falling flare through the lens of a telescope. The telescope follows the flare down for a few moments, before shifting downwards to show Aang hopping down the ship and the ice which encases it to the ground below, a girl he didn't know who was in his arms.
"Take a look Estella," Zuko says handing her the telescope.
She looked in and saw a boy and a girl.
"The last airbender?" Estella questions as she's still looking through his telescope. "Quite agile for his old age," Estella commented causing Zuko to nod.
"I agree. Wake my uncle! Tell him we've found the Avatar,"
Zuko gently takes back the telescope and looks back into it to see Aang and Katara running across the ice away from the ship. He then scans left quickly, then pulls it back right to focus on Katara's village.
"As well as his hiding place,"
•••••••••••••
"You should put your helmet on, it protect you as well as me,"
"Aww Zuko. You know I don't wear those things. I don't like anything covering my beautiful face,"
He blushed and turned away as the ship docked to the village.
"Fine have it your way," he says before placing on his helmet.
The ship opened as Zuko, Estella and a couple of guards emerged from it. A boy who was about her age looked over at her with wide eyes, as his mouth practically drooled over her causing Zuko to growl low enough as he noticed his staring.
"Got something to say water boy?" Estella asked giggling as his face turned beat red.
"Uhh.... I uhh...-" he responds causing her to giggle again.
"ENOUGH!" Zuko yelled upset.
Estella rolled her eyes and grabbed a horn of Zuko's helmet pulling it towards her.
"Stop being so cranky," she says before letting it go.
"What are you her boyfriend? Because i think you can do better," the water tribe boy says before getting up from the ground.
The water tribe boy charges Zuko with an adolescent war cry. As he runs up the steps to the Prince, Zuko casually and expertly kicks his weapon out of his hand and then kicks him in the face, sending him sprawling on the ice to the planks right. His head gets stuck in the snow and he struggles comically to free himself. The villagers draw back in fright and the ease with which their only warrior has been dispatched by the invaders. The villagers and Fire Nation soldiers who have now reached them. Zuko and Estella walks forward to address the village. He looks over the crowd, then walks over to Katara and Gran Gran. And Katara looks over at the girl curiously. She was very beautiful.
"Where are you hiding him?" Zuko demanded.
"Once we have the Avatar we'll be on our way," Estella says looking at the villagers.
The two look around the crowd as there is no immediate response. He grabs Gran Gran and shows her to the villagers.
"He'd be about this age? Master of all four elements?"
"Come on guys we know he's here. Your making this a lot harder than it has too," Estella says rolling her eyes.
Again no one responds. After a brief pause, he throws Gran Gran roughly back to Katara. With a cry of frustration he launches a gout of flame over the villager's heads. The cower in fear.
"Zuko," Estella whispers harshly.
"What?" He asked angry.
"There's kids. Calm your anger,"
Katara is watching the exchange with much interest. It seems as though the girl has a heart and she calms the boy down. She wonders what the relationship between them are. 
"We know your hiding him just give us what we want," Zuko says in a much calmer tone.
Behind Zuko and Estella the water boy gets up, his face paint largely gone. He retrieves his weapon and charges Zuko with another cry, but Estella turns to him in annoyance. She gets in front of Zuko and dodges Sokka's charges and flips him over his head. Estella then grabbed her sword and swing at Sokka, but Sokka rolls out of the way, throwing his boomerang at Estella as he does. Caught by surprise, Estella barely avoids the boomerang. And turns to look back in anger at Sokka over the near miss. The villagers behind him A little boy in the crowd throws him a spear.
"Show no fear!"
Sokka catches the spear and charges at Estella but as Sokka was about to reach her, Zuko had appeared out of nowhere and breaks off pieces of the spear shaft with his wrist guards. After the head of the spear has been shorn off, Zuko grabs the spear, boinks Sokka on the forehead with it several times, then breaks it in half and drops the pieces on the ground.
"That's for attacking her," Zuko says clearly upset.
Sokka, after getting bonked on the head, has also sunk to the ground, rubbing his head. With Zuko and Estella standing sternly over him. In the sky, the boomerang reappears. It slams Estella in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground as Zuko's eyes went wide in fear and worry as she appears to be unconscious.
"ESTELLA!" Zuko shouted with worry in his voice as he threw his helmet off and ran towards her as he held her in his arms.