Chapter Ten

Uncle and Zuko were out eating dinner while Estella stayed in Zuko's room studying the map more carefully. She gasps with her eyes wide as she finally pinpointed the Island named Kyoshi, it was the only place he could have gone since it wasn't marked on the map, and it's a good hiding place for the Avatar. Getting up, Estella ran to go get her boyfriend and his Uncle as she made her way into the kitchen.
"Estella, care to finally join us?" Iroh says with a kind smile on his face.
"I found it, The Avatar is on Kyoshi Island,"
"WHAT?!" Zuko yells angry standing up. "The Avatar is on Kyoshi Island? Uncle, ready the Rhinos. He's not getting away from us this time, let's go Estella," Zuko says while walking off with Estella behind him.
"Are you going to finish that?" Iroh asks looking at Zuko's steaming hot fish.
Zuko stopped walking causing Estella to stop as well as he turned back and grabbed his plate.
"I was going to save it for later!" Zuko calls as Estella lightly giggled as the two walked away.
Once they reached his room Zuko placed the plate down and looked at Estella seriously before placing a kiss to her lips as she wrapped his arms around his neck and his arms snaked around her waist.
"I want you to stay beside me okay?" He whispers against her lips as she nods her head with a blush on her face.
"Okay, I'll always be beside you,"
Zuko smirked before kissing her again.
"What did I do to deserve you?" He asks causing her to giggle.
"You've met me, that's what you did,"
Zuko smiles softly before giving her one last passionate kiss.
"Get your weapons babe, your gonna need them,"
"Babe?" Estella asks smiling with a raised eyebrow as Zuko blushed and turned around with crossed arms.
"What? Your my woman now I can't call you babe?"
"Your cute," she says kissing his cheek before leaving to go grab her weapons.
••••••
When their ship lands, Zuko and Estella were on a rhino together with several of the crews men. Estella wrapped her arms around tight around Zuko's with her head pressed on his back.
"I want the Avatar alive," Zuko orders his men as they nodded and they rode into town. "Come out Avatar! You can't hide from us forever,"
"You know it be nice to see Aang again, he's adorable," Estella says giggling as Zuko's eyebrow twitches.
"No googlie eyes at other guys, your mine,"
"Ooh Zuko is hot when he's jealous, yes Prince Zuko sir,"
Zuko smirked.
"You know, you should definitely call me Sir more often," he flirted causing her to blush madly.
Before she could reply, The Kyoshi warriors attacks them. A girl heads directly for Zuko and Estella, but as she is about to land on them he turns his rhinoceros and she is swatted out of the air by its tail. As she hits the ground, Zuko aims a fire blast at her. Sokka steps in between Suki and the fire ball, deflecting it. Zuko, taken by surprise, falls off his rhinoceros while taking Estella along with him.
"Zuzu!" Estella whispered out harshly before standing up.
"It's you! The beautiful girl I've been dreaming about!" The one in the dress exclaims.
Estella softly giggles while glancing over at him.
"Hey there water tribe boy. Nice dress," she giggled causing him to blush.
"It's a warriors outfit! My name is Sokka by the way I never caught your beautiful name,"
"And you never will!" Zuko steps in growling while pushing Estella behind him.
"Mood killer," Sokka says just as Zuko spins around on his hands shooting fire bolts out of his feet at the approaching warriors.
He knocks them all to the ground and pulls himself to his feet. Zuko leaps to the middle of the street with Estella closely beside him.
"Nice try, Avatar! But these little girls can't save you,"
"Hey! Over here! Estella!" Aang says excitedly causing Zuko to growl.
They turned to face each other as Estella smiled at Aang.
"You remembered my name,"
"I told you I wouldn't forget a beautiful name like yours," he says as Estella smiled brightly.
"Your too adorable," she giggled causing Aang to blush.
"QUIT TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND!" Zuko shouted visibly upset.
"Girlfriend? Awww,"
Zuko lets loose three consecutive fire balls from his hands. Aang dodges them and, flies toward Zuko with his staff. Estella smirked and took out her sword to block Aang's incoming attack. Distracted, Zuko shoots another blast of fire, which knocks Aang's staff out of his hands. Estella quickly hurried after him with her sword as Aang leaps away and picks up two fans. The two runs full force at Aang. Aang uses the fans to throw an enormous gust of air at Zuko as Estella held her ground. The air knocks Zuko through the wall of a building.
"ZUKO!" Estella cries out worriedly before glaring angrily at Aang.
"I'm so-"
He didn't have time to finish as he screamed when Estella threw one of her throwing knifes at him to which he barley dodged.
"I DONT WANNA HURT YOU!" Aang screams while dodging Estella's oncoming attacks with her sword.
"Too bad," she growled swiping her foot underneath his and knocking him over.
She was going to end him with her sword raised up in the air, but in quick defense Aang kicked her off him and threw a large gust of wind at her causing her to scream as she was knocked back all the way into a burning building.  Zuko shakes his head as he awakens to hearing Estella scream. He saw at the last second that she hit a building that was on fire as his eyes widened.
"ESTELLA!" Zuko shouted no longer caring about the avatar.
Without even thinking he had raced over to the burning down building she resided in, she was on the floor underneath a table knocked out cold as smoke began to arise everywhere. Zuko began coughing but reached his destination and picked Estella up bridal style.
"I've got you," he says looking down at her as there was ash on her face.
Zuko quickly ran out of the building just before the house collapsed completely.
"Back to the ship! Don't lose sight of them!" Zuko yelled just as they were flying away.
Zuko cradled Estella to his chest. Before they had time to go back to the ship Aang was on the Unagi as a burst of water came out soaking the town. He shielded Estella by turning around as both he and his men were soak in wet.