Chapter Thirty Two (finale part 3)

Estella and Zuko we're in a blizzard walking through the snow. Aang was carried by Zuko as Estella shivered, sneezed and cough, she tried to keep herself warm but she could feel her vision getting blurry as her walking slowed down.
"Estella, please just hold on a little longer," Zuko pleaded grabbing onto her hand as he pulled her.
"I-I feel faint," she said stopping completely as she wobbled back and forth.
"Look! I see shelter over there we can rest for the night please Estella," Zuko said as a cave was seen.
She weakly nods her head as the two went towards the cave, once inside Estella collapsed on the ground breathing heavy and shivering in the cold.
Zuko dropped Aang from his back before going over to Estella holding her tightly in his lap. He heated up her hands careful not to burn her.
"I finally have you, but I can't get you home because of this blizzard. There's always something. Not that you would understand. You're like my sister. Everything always came easy to her. She's a firebending prodigy, and everyone adores her. My father says she was born lucky. He says I was lucky to be born. I don't need luck, though. I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and fight and that's made me strong. It's made me who I am. And with Estella beside me I can truly be free with her," he adds talking to the Avatar as Estella was slowly closing her eyes.
"Rest easy Estella, I'll wake you up if something happens,"
"Thanks.... Zuzu," she said before snuggling in his chest and closing her eyes.
"I'm sorry for putting you like this, I shouldn't have made you come with me, I love you so much and knowing that Zhao tried to separate us and take you for himself, I couldn't bare to leave you behind with him, and now your getting sick because of me," Zuko said with a tear in his eye.
"It's my fault and I'm sorry," he said placing his forehead on hers as he warmed her body up.
Zuko truly felt guilty and worried for the woman he loves. He was so bent on capturing the Avatar and wanting to take her with him, knowing she can't fire bend and probably won't survive the night.... He doesn't want to think this way which is why he's trying his best to heat her up she's just so cold and Zuko can see that she's breathing slow shallow breaths. He sighed.
"Looks like we'll be awhile guys, just hold on for me Estella, please," he begs.
LATER
Estella began opening her eyes slowly as she sat up causing Zuko to smile.
"Your awake, how do you feel?"
"Not too good Zuzu, I'm still so cold, I can't feel my feet,"
"I'm sorry the blizzard should stop soon," he reassured just as Aang began to wake up.
"Estella?" Was the first thing he said before blinking as he realizes Zuko was with her.
Estella got up from his lap weakly as Zuko stood up as well.
"Welcome back," he growls out.
"It's good to be back, but why is she here? It's snowing, and she can't firebend why did you risk her life coming here?!"
"Sounds like you genuinely care," he says balling his hands up.
"Because I do! She could die out here because of you!"
Aang airbends Zuko into a wall and propelling himself backward out of the cave. Aang began wriggling like a worm in an attempt to get away, only to be caught by Estella who chased after him. She sneezed.
"That won't be enough to escape," she says sniffing holding him by the collar.
"Please Estella you don't look so good,"
"Stop worrying about me!" She yells just as Zuko came out of the cave.
"APPA!" Aang yelled happily as the bison was flying towards them.
Estella handed Aang to Zuko as she got out her throwing knives. Appa lands as Katara slides off.
"Ready for a rematch?" Estella asked looking at her.
"Trust me Estella, with the way you look won't be much of a rematch,"
Estella smirks before running to her and throwing her knives which she deflected while using her water bending powers. She kept throwing to distract her as she swiftly pulled out her sword and let out a yell as she jumped up and had it up in the air. However Katara water bended as a blast of water hit her straight in the stomach causing her to fly back into the snow knocked out cold.
Katara then uses waterbending to launch Zuko into the air before plummeting him down to the ground, knocking him out. Both Zuko and Estella we're knocked out cold face first into the snow.
"Hey this is some quality rope," Sokka says before freeing Aang.
"We need to get to.the oasis the spirits are in trouble!" Aang said getting on top of Appa.
However before he can leave he looks back at Estella and Zuko frowning.
"Wait we can't just leave them there, Estella will die," Aang said as Sokka gasp.
"Okay Estella goes with us Zuko stays,"
"No, Zuko will die and we can't let that happen, we know how much they care for each other and I'd we bring her and not him she will be furious," he said airbending on the ground as he picks up Zuko.
"Sokka, get Estella,"
"I can't believe we're saving the enemy," he says rolling his eyes before picking up Estella and putting her on Appa.
******
When Zuko woke up he realizes he's on Appa along with Estella. He lightly gasps as he crawled over to her and shook her as she opened her eyes.
"Zuz-"
"Shhh, we're getting out of here," he says as she weakly sat up and the two fled without anyone noticing.
By the time they reached the bridge Estella gasped as the moon was turning red Zuko grabbed her in protectiveness. They both stood there ground as they saw Zhao trying to run as Zuko shot a flame at him.
"YOUR ALIVE?!" He yells out shocked. "And you have the decency to betray me?!" He growls out at Estella as Zuko pushes her behind him.
"You tried to have me killed!" Zuko yells as he attacks Zhao.
Estella wasn't feeling so good as she tried to watch the fight, she felt hot as she fell to her knees as she sneezed and coughed.
"Yes I did," Zhao said as Zuko approaches him as a giant energy form make its way toward the ocean. "You're the Blue Spirit, an enemy of the Fire Nation! You freed the Avatar,"
" I had no choice," Zuko replies as he continues his attacks, but they are blocked by Zhao.
"You should have chosen to accept your failure; you're a disgrace. Then, at least, you could have lived!" Zhao shouts as Estella weakly gets back up.
"YOUR WRONG!" She shouts causing the two to stop fighting.
She sneezed but looked Zhao straight in the eyes.
"Prince Zuko is not a failure, he's not a disgrace! He's very smart even though he doesn't always use his head, he's careful, slick, he's romantic, lovable, and definitely an amazing person to be with even though he's a hot head, You don't get to judge, his father banished him for a stupid thing that he did but that doesn't make him any lesser of a man than you are! Stop bullying him like a child Prince Zuko is more of a man than you'll ever be!" She shouts before she coughs as she's back down to her knees again.
"Estella," she heard Zuko say just before Zhao attacked him.
Estella began to take off her hoodie as she felt very hot as she was burning up with a fever. She leaned her back on the grass looking up at the red sky. She couldn't keep looking at the fight anymore as her eyes begin drop close.
"Estella," she could hear a voice say as she opened her eyes again.
"Mom?" She asks as she saw her mother smile at her as she walked over to her.
"Keep your eyes open darling, you need to return home to your brother and sister," she said smiling.
"B-but Zuzu," she said as her mom kneeled next to her.
"Family is more important than a boy Estella, a Banished Prince at that," she sneered. "Return home where you belong," she said before disappearing as Estella saw the moon returning.
"ESTELLA!" Zuko yells coming over to run to her.
"Zuzu, I'm so weak," she says coughing as he picked her up bridal style. "Jesus your burning up with a fever, we're leaving,"
"But Zhao?" She weakly asks as he shook his head.
"The spirits dragged him under, he didn't want to take my hand," she frowned upon hearing that as the two spotted Uncle on a raft.
He gently places her down as she finally was able to close her eyes.
"Is Estella okay? She looks horrible," Uncle said with a frown.
"She's sick, burning with a fever it started when we plummeted in the cold water, then Katara froze her completely making it worse, then we were in a blizzard, it just got even worse from there Uncle, shouldn't have brought her with me,"
"Who knows what Zhao could've done if you hadn't brought her along, I'm surprised Prince Zuko, surprised that you are not at this moment trying to capture the Avatar,"
"Estella is more important, and I'm tired," he said closing his eyes. "can you make sure she's okay while I take a little nap?"
"Of course my nephew, of course a man needs his rest, I will look after her,"
"Thank you Uncle," he says before falling asleep.
A/N: THE END! FOR NOW! BOOK TWO WILL BE COMING OUT!