Chapter Nine

Estella and Zuko were on the bed; with Zuko hovered over her. They were kissing passionately, as Zuko gently placed his hands under her shirt and began lifting it up. They broke the kiss only to take off her shirt as he went right back to her lips while his hands were roaming her body.
"I've dreamed of this day so much. Are you sure your not a Goddess?" Zuko asked between her lips giving them a peck.
She giggled before grabbing his neck and smashing his lips down on hers. The moment was interrupted however, when the door slammed open causing Estella to let out a scream and kick Zuko off as she hid herself under the covers. Zuko landed on the floor eyes wide as he looked over at his uncle who was blushing widely at the scene.
"Oh my I do apologize for interrupting by-"
"EVER LEARNED TO KNOCK UNCLE?! GET OUT!"
"But I-"
"GET OUT SO ESTELLA CAN GET DRESSED!"
"Right," he says before rushing out and closing the door.
Zuko sighed while laying back down on the bed and Estella uncovered her head.
"Mood killer," Zuko sighs frustratingly.
Estella giggled before putting on her shirt and kissing him on the cheek causing him to blush.
"Maybe it's urgent,"
"Yeah right it's uncle he's never got something urgent," Zuko rolled his eyes as the door knocked this time.
"Now you can come in," Zuko says as Uncle came in with a map.
"The only reason you should be interrupting Estella and I is if you have news about the Avatar," Zuko growled out.
"Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset,"
"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. And I also have Estella by my side forever to keep me calm, Now whatever you have to say, I'm sure that I can take it,"
"Okay then..... We have no idea where he is,"
"WHAT?!" Zuko exclaimed standing up as the candles that were lit in the room grew higher.
"Zuko.... honey calm down," Estella says standing up with him and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"You really should open a window in here," Iroh says fanning himself.
"Give me the map!" Zuko says walking Away from Estella as he snatched the map from him and begins to study it himself.
"There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar, but he is impossible to track down,"
"How am I gonna find him, Uncle?" Zuko asks in a sad voice as Estella was standing behind him and looking at the map herself.
"I know you will Prince Zuko, I believe in you," Estella says wrapping her arms around him from behind.
Zuko had grabbed her hand that was wrapped around his waist and brought it up to his lips as he kissed the back of her hand.
"I love you," he softly says causing Estella to smile.
"I love you more Zuzu,"
He kissed her hand again.
"Impossible," he says causing her to giggle as Iroh softly smiled at the two.
"Ah young love, such a joyful thing,"
"He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering," Zuko says while he looks down at the map marked with circled X's and dotted lines connecting the reported Avatar sightings. The lines zigzag all over the landmass drawings.
Once Iroh left, Zuko sighed throwing the map as he laid back down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.
"Why didn't you go?" Zuko asked Estella who was still standing at the last place Zuko was.
She turned to look at him as he had an arm around his eyes, shielding them.
"Why didn't you go? With Zhao? You could have been home with Mai by now,"
Estella chuckled and went over to him and sat on either side of his legs straddling him while removing his arm from his eyes, pinning both of them down instead. Her long black hair tickled his face as her nose touched his.
"Because I love you silly, if you thought for a second I would ever leave you then you are dead wrong. You could never get rid of me,"
"I never wanted to, but you weren't banished. Don't you miss Mai?"
"Not a single bit, see she's kind of my competition over you. There were tons of times where we fought over you, physically,"
He smirked.
"Two girls fighting over me? That's the first,"
Estella laughed.
"Shut up,"
"Make me,"
"Oh I'll make you alright," she teases as she placed her lips over his own.
A/n: I was thinking about doing a lemon chapter later on, but idk if you guys would like that considering it is a kids show but let me know if you want one or not! And I'll change the story to mature