Chapter Twenty Nine

The news would not be so great as Iroh was walking back to his nephew room. After he confronted him, he told him he needs rest. Iroh can understand the hurt his nephew must be feeling, he very much cared for his future Niece in law. Iroh opened the door to see Zuko on his bed turning the other way. He gulped.
"I just got word about Estella Prince Zuko," he said as Zuko immediately sat up and smiled.
"SHES COMING BACK?!" He yelled hopeful in his eyes.
"No..... But word is she will be getting married to Zhao," he said causing Zuko's eyes to go wide.
"WHAT?! BUT SHES MY WIFE HOW CAN HE STEAL HER?! I SHOULD'VE FOUGHT HARDER FOR HER!"
"Maybe a nice walk will-"
"NO! I DONT NEED A WALK! I NEED TO GET WHAT BELONGS TO ME BACK!"
"Zuko how about we calm down, I will be back and that way you can relax a little and we come up with a plan," he says before leaving him to himself.
Estella was standing next to Zhao on the deck looking up at the night skies.
"Why are you doing this Zhao? To sabatoge Zuko?"
"No, not everything is about him, your an attractive woman, age is just a number and in my eyes your perfect age for us to get married,"
"I'm 16," she says with a frown on her face.
"Then we won't get married until 18,"
"THATS IN TWO YEARS!" She shouted frowning waiving her arms in the air.
"Exactly, in those two years we can get to know each other more," he says placing his hand on top of hers as she immediately snatched her hand away.
Estella's heart began to stop as a large explosion was suddenly heard. She wiped her head around and saw Zuko's ship up in flames as her eyes widened.
"ZUZU!" She shouted about to run but Zhao grabbed her waist in his arms.  "NO! ZUKO! ZUZU! ZUKO!" She shouted breaking down into tears as Zhao only held her in comfort.
After awhile Estella was motionless sitting next to Zhao as Iroh was on the ship as well. The three were drinking and having tea.
"I'm devastated to hear about Prince Zuko.... Just devastated,"
"The Fire Lord will not be pleased when he learns who was responsible," he says glaring at Zhao.
"You know who was behind the attack?"
"Yes ... pirates. We had a run-in with them a while back. They wanted revenge," he says causing Estella's eyes to look up at Iroh's as he frowned.
"So, Estella I heard you've gotten engaged to Admiral Zhao, congratulations although a little shock on the news seeing as how you and My nephew were betrothed first," Iroh said stroking his beard.
"Yes I-" she began but Zhao cutt her off.
"Made the right decision when I gave her my offer. You wouldn't be sitting here talking if she hadn't, which reminds me Iroh, have you considered my offer?" He asks clasping his hands together.
"Yes, I accept. It will be an honor to serve as your general. To the Fire Nation, in one condition,"
"And that is?" He asked with raise eyebrows.
"I speak to Estella alone, give me two hours with her she is like a niece after all since I just lost my nephew,"
"Very well, you have my permission, to victory," he said as the three of them raised there tea glasses.
After the tea session Iroh took Estella down to a room where they weren't being followed.
"Why are you really marrying him?" Uncle asked with a frown on his face. "He is 6x your age not suited as a wife material for him,"
"He would've sent me home if I hadn't....
He said if I accepted his proposal he wouldn't take me home and we will be married when I turn 18,"
"So that's the story," a familiar voice was heard as a solider walked down the hall.
Estella looked up with hope as the masked man unrevealed himself. It was Zuko with scratches and bruises on his face as Estella gasped and ran over to him. He had his arms out wide as she moved into them.
"Your alive," she says with a huge smile on her face.
"Yes, you think I'm gonna let Zhao really take what belongs to me?" He says causing her to giggle but she had also punched him in the gut causing him to fall over.
"That was for trying to leave me," she said with crossed arms. "But I'm glad your safe,"
"Our plan is working perfectly. Zhao doesn't suspect a thing,"
"You didn't have to do this," Zuko said getting up from his feet. "But I know that I also deserved that one," he said referring to Estella. "Nobody will take you away from me again,"
"No nephew of mine is going to stow away on a ship without some backup, but you two can't be seen together, after all she is Zhao's fiance,"
"Not for long, I love you Estella," he said turning to walk away.
"ZUZU!" She called out wrapping her arms around his waist.
"I love you too, we'll see each other again,"
"I count on it," he says before praying her arms as they both went their separate ways.
A/n: some votes might be nice.... If you don't like it or want me to stop updating just say so! I can focus on another story! And leave this one again for awhile