Chapter Fifteen

"Excellent form, Prince Zuko," Iroh says with a small smile. "You okay Estella?"
"Yes Uncle, I just need to get out of these ropes,"
"You taught me well. I told you I was going to be the one rescuing her,"
"Surrender yourselves, it's five against two. You're clearly outnumbered,"
"Could be three if I was untied Zuzu,"
"Just stay where you are so I'll know your safe please,"
"Uh, that's true, but you are clearly outmatched!" Uncle says just as All five earthbenders launch stones at the pair.
Iroh spits out fire while Zuko blasts the two nearest him with fire. Two soldiers behind Estella have just shot two large rocks at her Estella screams as she is about to be hit when the stones were broken into pieces by both Iroh and Zuko. The Captain launches several rocks at Zuko, who dodges them at the last second and returns fire. The fire blast is blocked when the Captain lowers his head and the fire breaks harmlessly over his helmet. The Captain raise two huge sheets of rock and Zuko looks afraid, but then a loud scream interrupts them as Estella runs full force and kicked him in the stomach while rolling away as the rocks land on top of him. The Earth Kingdom soldiers groaning and buried in dirt, Iroh and Zuko standing over them. They look at each other and smile, While Zuko came over and pulled Estella from the ground.
"Your an idiot," Zuko says while grabbing one of her knives from his belt as Estella smiled.
Once the ropes were cut free she embraced Zuko causing them both to topple over and on the ground. He laughed as he sat up with her still in his arms.
"You saved me,"
"I always will," Zuko says before placing his lips on hers.
After a brief moment they pulled away.
"Here," he says as she smiled when he showed her the necklace.
"My necklace!"
He smirked as he clasped it on her neck.
"And here," he also says handing her her shoe that she left behind.
She smiled brightly and slammed her lips down on his but pulled away before he could kiss her back.
"I love seeing you naked but can you please put some clothes on?" Zuko asks causing Estella to giggle.
"Of course,"
•••••••••
Zuko, Estella and Iroh were on a dock fast on the Avatar's trail. But what Estella realized, was that they were sailing into fire nation waters. Her eyes widened.
"ZUKO!"
"What?"
"Your sailing into fire nation waters! are you crazy?"
"Sailing into Fire Nation waters... of all the foolish things you have done in your 16 years, Prince Zuko, this is the most foolish!" Iroh agrees while frowning.
"I have no choice you guys," Zuko says with a frown.
"Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you?!?!? What if you're caught? Think about Estella!"
"I am thinking about her! But I'm also chasing the Avatar. My father will understand why I'm returning home,"
"You give him too much credit. My brother is not the understanding type. And you forget Estella was never banished! If they catch you you will never be able to see her again. Her parents would never let her leave again,"
Zuko turns back to the spy glass ignoring his Uncle's warning causing Estella to frown.
"There they are! Helmsman, full steam ahead!"
"Do you not care?" Estella whispers with a frown.
"What?! What are you talking about?" He snapped.
"I came on this voyage with you because I love you. And you don't even care if I get caught if I'm returned home my parents would never let me see the light of day again,"
"I do care,"
"Then turn this boat around! Please for me,"
"You know I can't do that Estella,"
"So the Avatar means more to you than I do?"
Zuko groaned.
"WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I CARE ABOUT YOU OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE RISKING MY LIFE EVERY TIME SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU! NOW JUST SHUT UP OR LEAVE!" Zuko shouted as Estella's eyes widened.
Realizing what he did, Zuko's own eyes widened.
"Estella I'm-"
"Don't even start. I'm leaving," she says in a cold voice before slamming the door shut.
Zuko slumped his shoulders as he let out a frustrated sigh.
"Really, Prince Zuko, you didn't have to yell at her like that. But couldn't you also shoot them down with something more fragrant?" Iroh says fanning himself as a catapult was loaded with a steaming and smoldering projectile.
Zuko already upset with himself, shoots a fire ball at the projectile and it ignites. He raises his arm in the air.
"ON MY MARK....... FIRE!" Zuko shouted just as the fire ball was launched.
Estella was back in her room with her head in her hands with angry tears streaming down her face. She could hear the commotion going on above deck.
"Stupid Zuko," Estella muttered while sighing as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.
"A BLOCKADE!" Zuko shouted from above causing Estella's eyes to widen as she ran out of her room at full speed but not before grabbing her sword first.