Chapter Three

"Estella, Estella wake up please," the sound of Zuko's voice reached her ears as she wearily opened her eyes to see a relief look flash across his face.
She noticed he was stroking her cheek as well.
"Zuzu?"
"Shhh don't call me that I'm front of people, are you okay? Can you stand?"
"I think so," She told him while attempting to get up.
Zuko did as well as she wobbled at first but got the hang of it. Zuko glared angrily at the water tribe boy.
"You are going to get it," he growls Furious as he begins to spit fire out of his hands as he hovers menacingly over Sokka.
Estella looked behind her to see a boy skyrocketing towards them on a penguin with a staff in his hands.
"ZUKO LOOK OUT!" Estella shouted pushing Zuko out of the way as Aang flies right under her and sweeps her off her feet landing with her butt up in the air causing a mild blush to appear on Sokka as she was wearing a dress and he could see her pink colored panties.
"Estella! Quit looking at her boy!" Zuko growled throwing some fire threatening at Sokka as he helped her up.
"You and I will have a talk on the ship," he whispers in her ear causing her to roll her eyes.
"A simple thank you would be nice,"
"Thank you for what? Almost getting yourself killed? Twice?!" He started yelling throwing his hands in the air.
"Zuko-"
"I care about you Estella way too much I can't afford anything happening to you," he says in a much calmer tone while softening his eyes.
"Okay your definitely her boyfriend aren't you?" The water tribe boy asks as the two completely forgot where they were for a second but before either could respond the boy interrupted them.
"Looking for me?" The young boy with the staff asks as he blows the men on either side of him backwards with blasts of air. He blasts Zuko and Estella as well, but they hold their ground, shielding their face from the wind.
"Your the Airbender? The Avatar?" Estella asks shocked as Aang smiled at her.
"Yup that's me. May I say your very beautiful," he says causing Estella to giggle and blush.
"Why thank you,"
"ENOUGH! I've spent years preparing for this encounter. Training. Meditating. You're just a child!" Zuko boomed anger clear on his face.
"Well you both are just teenagers are you in a relationship with her though? Because I wouldn't mind trying to go for her,"
Estella only smiled causing Zuko to fire blast after blast. Aang cries out. Fear began showing on his face. Aang dissipates each blast as it strikes by twirling his staff in front of him.
The dissipation doesn't block the fire from reaching the villagers, though, and they cry out. Aang looks behind to them and realizes he can't protect them.
"If I go with you two, will you promise to leave everyone else alone?"
Zuko only nods his head as guards began to apprehend the boy to the ship.
"At least I get to spend some time with you," the boy whispered winking as he passed by her causing Estella to laugh.
"Your cute," she compliments causing him to blush.
Beside her Zuko was glaring with anger. If looks could kill the boy would for surely be dead by now.
"Aang, please don't do this," The water tribe girl says just as Zuko and Estella followed him on the ship.
"Don't worry, Katara, it'll be okay. Take care of Appa for me until I get back," he says just as the doors closed.
"So, your names Aang is it?" Estella asked starting a conversation with the child.
"Yeah I never caught your beautiful name,"
"Your such a charmer wouldn't you agree your highness?"
"Why are you talking with the prisoner?"
"Because I'm trying to be nice,"
"A little too nice," he grumbled crossing his arms like a kid.
"Ignore him, he's just grumpy. I'm Estella by the way,"
"Estella. Such a nice name I'll definitely be remembering it, but is he your boyfriend though?" Aang whispered even though Zuko was behind them.
"Best friends," Estella responds causing Aang's eyes to shine bright.
"YES! I STILL GOT A CHANCE! Goodbye my love until we meet again," Aang says just before the guards took him away.
Estella only shook her head with a smile on her face.
"I don't want you talking with him or that stupid water tribe boy," Zuko says just as they reached the deck.
"Why? Are you jealous or something?"
"No I just don't feel comfortable with you talking to others guys besides me,"
"Is that not the definition of jealous?" Estella asked cocking her eyebrow.
"JUST DONT TALK TO THEM ALRIGHT?!" He yelled causing her to laugh as he blushed in return.
"Your cute Zuko, you know my eyes only belong to you," she told him kissing his cheek before leaving to go inside her room.
Zuko blushes heavily as he placed a hand where she kissed his cheek a soft smile on his face.
"Head a course to the Fire Nation. We're going home,"