Cute

You woke up before your alarm, maybe an hour before. The dream you had been having was sweet, and cute. Made you miss Tendo. You roll to your side, looking for your phone. Maybe you could message him? You stop and frown. No, he didn't have a phone. It bothered you for a moment, wanting to see him if you couldn't message him. You sit up in bed, rubbing your eyes with a small whine. 

         "Ah… I want to see him." You grumble getting out of bed to get dressed for school before heading downstairs.

         "Hmm? You're up early dear… Did you have a bad dream?" Your mom asks from the counter where she was, using magic to mix ingredients in a bowl.

         "Not really. I just suddenly wanted to message my friend but he doesn't have a phone." You admit with a frown, sitting at the counter. "What are you doing Mama?" 

          "Making a sleep potion for a friend, she travels a lot and is having problems sleeping lately…" She answers you, before tilting her head. "Who is the friend?" 

          "Tendo." You answer lightly. 

          "Oh, the boy that you went to elementary and middle school with." She nods. You have been keeping them updated since it didn't feel right lying to them. Although, you still haven't mentioned that Tendo was an imp. 

           "Yeah… I don't think his family is kind to him… I remember his cousin and her friends ganging up on him back in elementary." You frown softly. "He always looks so lonely." She blinks as she watches you before finishing the potion. 

           "We have an extra phone. The company insisted that a four phone plan was cheaper than a three phone… So we have one in a box still, over in the hall closet." She points to it as you blink. She gives you a smile. "It's not doing anyone good by being in there, so give it to him."

            "I will. Thanks mom!" You gasp going to the closet and taking down the bag with the company logo to retrieve the box. "I'm going to put our numbers in it for him." You hum going back to the counter to ready the phone. 

             "Good, and bring him over some time so I can meet him." She says, fluttering to the fridge. "What do you want for breakfast?"

             "Anything is fine." You tell her. You had stopped moving at the thought of bringing Tendo home. You were worried how she would react, and Tendo would probably feel like you had led him onto an eggshell path. She decides to make pancakes and yogurt fruit cups. 

              "You should text the twins to come over for breakfast. I'm feeling energized." She beams as you pause to watch her magic swirl around with the ingredients. 

            "Okay." You hum, doing so. To your surprise, Atsumu responds instantly with a 'be right there' text. "He's up early…" You mutter. Osamu was always complaining how hard it was to get him out of bed. 

             "Good morning ladies… Wow…" Your father stops to watch the magic for a moment before sitting beside you. "I don't think I'll ever stop being amazed by that." He comments as a wisp of magic brings him a cup of coffee. "What are you up to, Butterfly?" He asks you, peering at the phones.

            "Mom said I could give the extra phone to Tendo, so I'm setting it up for him." You tell him. 

            "Ahh, you're both so sweet… And I'm glad you still have a friend from before. Must make this a little bit easier on you." He smiles. 

             "The twins make it easier too… I really like it here." You tell him as the front door opens. 

             "Good." He hugs you briefly before greeting the twins as they come in.