Tense

"Let's go ___! Why are you still sleeping?" Atsumu complains as you feel weight on your bed. 

          "Hm?" Your eyes open, peering at him sleepily as he bounces on the bed slightly. 

          "Wow you look like you didn't sleep at all." He comments with a head tilt, one of his ears flopping. 

          "My dreams were weird." You yawn, sitting up and rubbing your eyes. 

          "Hmm. You need a coffee! I'll go make one!" He decides, suddenly getting up and going back out. You blink at the doorway, he sure seemed to be happy lately. You smile a bit, getting out of bed to close the door and then get ready for school, stopping in the bathroom briefly to wash your face and wake up. You go down stairs to the kitchen, finding Osamu making breakfast. 

          "Here ___ we already ate." He tells you, putting the plate in front of you. 

          "Oh thanks. But what time is it?" You frown before eating quickly as Atsumu puts a cup of coffee near you. 

          "Well, if we don't leave in ten minutes we'll be late to period one." Osamu informs.

          "I'm sorry." You manage between bites.

          "It's okay. Just don't choke." He assures. 

          You finish breakfast and down the coffee. "Thank you, it was all delicious." You tell them, putting the dishes in the sink before hurrying out with the kitsunes. "Wait! I need to tell them bye!" You gasp pausing.

           "They already left to go to town." Atsumu says. 

           "So early?" You huff continuing on quickly.

           "Yeah, I think they're preparing for something." Osamu tells you. 

           "Oh okay." You tilt your head. "How's your dad this morning?"

           "He tried to make breakfast." Atsumu chuckles.

           "All the dishes he used are now permanently black." Osamu hums.

           "You can still use them right?" You ask.

           "Yeah, they still work fine." He nods.

           "So what was the dream you had that made you so restless?" Atsumu inquires. 

           "Mm I saw a fox and a bush with the Ember berries on it. The fox ate it and became a kitsune…. Then when that was done I had a nightmare." You admit rubbing your cheek.

           "That's a weird dream." Atsumu comments as Osamu raises an eyebrow.

           "Well, what was the nightmare about?" The other inquiries.

           "Teeth." You respond simply. They exchange a look at that but you soon move ahead once you catch sight of Tendo. "Tendo!" You greet happily.

           "___!" He cheers in return, hugging you happily. "For a moment I thought you were going to skip school." He teases.

           "No. I just woke up late." You hum. 

           "Well at least you're here." He grins, his teeth already pointed. You swallow and peer at the twins. 

           "See you two later." You tell them.