The Weekend

"Alright, and then, it goes… Like this." Mika smiles, sprinkling in some crystal dust. You peer at the mixture curiously. 

        "And this can make us change into something else?" You blink at her.

        "Yes. I'll show you." She takes a sip, setting it down as her body blurs, scales appearing accompanied by dragon horns. 

        "Whoa! You're a dragonkin now!" You gasp in awe.

        "I'm taking a picture of you." Kiyoko says before snapping one. Mika peers at the picture and giggles. 

        "I look mean!" She laughs in amusement. "Your turn Kiyoko."

        "Alright… Let's see what I get." Kiyoko hums before sipping the potion as well, blurring as she grows a little more, legs turning into a long snake tail, shimmering with blue and light green. 

        "Whoa… Naga." You gasp.

        "Gosh. Kiyoko is beautiful in every species." Mika sighs with a small blush. 

        "Right? She's so lovely." You gasp.

        "Girls…" Kiyoko blushes a bit in embarrassment. "Here ___, your turn." She adds, passing you the potion as Mika takes a few pictures of her. 

        "Ah. I'm sort of nervous." You admit, picking it up.

        "It'll be fine, try it." Mika giggles. 

        "Here goes…" You murmur before taking a sip of the sour concoction. You shudder, buddy buzzing as it changes, feeling yourself growing. Suddenly it felt like you could hear more, your shirt moving slightly as the tails come out. 

         "Awee! You're a kitsune!" Mika gushes while taking pictures. You blink feeling your ears before peering at the tails. 

         ".... I wanna show Samu!" You gasp, jumping up and pausing, glancing down. "My boobs! They're bigger!" You squeak out. 

        "Yeah. You might want to put a jacket on." Kiyoko giggles.

        "Oh! I'm coming too. I'm going to film their reaction." Mika breathes, with a grin. You chuckle and lead her out after pulling on your jacket. You go downstairs, hearing a movie playing in the living room as you both pass and go out to the twin's house. You peer at Mika as she hides around the corner of the fence with her phone ready. You knock on the door and Osamu comes to answer the door, freezing in shock. His twin senses something is up and comes to see. 

        "Eh…. EH? EHHH!" Atsumu's gasp. "No! What the… What the hell is this!?" He demands, jabbing a finger at you. You blink in surprise as he suddenly marches off, grumbling and yelling. 

        "Um… Sorry?" You feel an ear flicker. 

        "No. Th-Thats fine." Osamu shakes his head, scratching the back of his head. "He just likes…" 

         "Change back! Right now!" Atsumu demands, clapping a hand over his twin's mouth. 

         "No. I'm having a sleepover." You laugh. His ears flicker and Osamu's perk. 

         "The cookies!" The other kitsune hurries back to the kitchen as Atsumu huffs. 

         "... It's not permanent?" He inquires. 

         "No. This made my clothes too tight." You shake your head. 

         "Yeah. My neck doesn't ache much since I don't gotta look down at you so much." He comments, rubbing his neck sheepishly.