Special?

It's been a few weeks now, school kept you loaded with work, and the clubs were going well. Today you were doing Cooking club with Osamu, Atsumu, Tendo, Sakusa, Mika, Bokuto, and Kuroo. Kuroo is Bokuto's best bud, he's also a Hellcat, he can transfer into a large black panther. But usually he likes to turn into a black cat and cause mischief. Which he was doing right now.

          "I swear if you knock that down again…" Osamu growls up to the black cat as he eases a vase closer to the edge of a shelf. 

          "Oh dear…" Tendo breathes in amusement, helping you with a cake.

          "Just freeze him bro." Atsumu huffs.

          "I'm just playing, you don't gotta get all threatening." Kuroo hums, rubbing a paw against his cheek as his tail moves the vase back.

          "Mm that looks good…" Bokuto peers at the cake hungrily. 

          "Muffin!" Mika exclaims putting a muffin to the angel's lips. 

          "Good save." Tendo chuckles before peering at you with a soft smile as you focus on frosting. 

           "These colors are coming out really nice…" You mutter. 

           "Here's the colors for the next part." Sakusa breathes, setting down the next tube. 

           "You make the icing look so vibrant." Tendo comments to him. Sakusa just offers a shrug. You've learned he likes clean and no contact sorts of things. You were honestly surprised when he joined this club. 

           "Thank you Sakusa." You hum, switching tubes and soon finishing. "There." You grin.

           "Looks so pretty. Like you ___.” Tendo chimes while Mika takes a few pictures.

           "Can we eat it now?" Bokuto asks as Kuroo leaves the shelf, taking his human form.

           "Please?" The raven haired guy smiles. 

           "Get all the pictures?" You ask Mika.

           "Just need one with a slice out." She beams. 

           "I'll cut it." Sakusa breathes, getting the knife to cut a piece out. Mika takes a few more pictures.  

           "Alright, everyone can have a piece now." Mika chimes.

           Sakusa passes out the even pieces. "So, does that complete our catalog?" He asks.

           "Mhm! Now we can start entering competitions and selling." Mika beams. 

           "Any competitions coming up?" Osamu asks.

           "Let's see…" Mika looks it up. "There's a chocolate delights competition next month."

           "Chocolate huh?" Tendo blinks with a smile.

           "Sounds fun." You hum.

           "We'll have to check out some chocolate related recipes then." Osamu breathes. 

           "... What if we try to make something from every culture?" You suggest. "I've been curious about the other foods the other species makes." 

           "Does sound like a challenge." Sakusa comments.

           "And then we can decide the group favorite." Mika smiles.