✿❥─╮𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀

01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃

✿♡──────────────♡✿

Kazuha grabbed his friend's vision, frantically shaking it as it lost it's color. Without looking back, he quickly ran away, picking up his friend's cat before jumping off of the platform he was on.

"Soldiers, seize him! And take his vision!" A loud voice boomed in the distance. He could hear heavy and quick footsteps behind him, getting louder as they got closer.

He looked around while running, trying to find a way to easily slip away. Then his eyes laid upon a large ship at the end of one of the docks. Looks like that's my only option, he thought to himself. Without even considering the stormy weather out in the ocean, he jumped onto the ship. Perfect timing. It looks like this ship is about to leave.

He held his friend's cat close to his chest, gripping the colorless vision in his hand.

"Who are you? Why are you here?!" He heard you say. He turned to you, trying so hard to refrain from crying.

"My name is Kaedehara Kazuha, and... well, I assume you know what's been going on in Inazuma lately," he replied, showing them his vision. You nodded in understanding, then glanced questioningly at the dull vision he held in his hand. You shrugged it off, deciding not to bother him any further. After all, he looked like he was ready to collapse.

"...Who are you?" Kazuha asked. You were about to walk away, but you turned back to him.

"Y/N," you replied, then you walked away.

Kazuha sighed and sat down up against one of the boxes on the ship. He put the cat in his lap, patting his head gently. Looking back, they were already far away from Inazuma.

"Hey, Kazuha, right?" And unfamiliar voice said from beside him. It was Beidou, who was standing there with her arms on her hips, looking down at him. He stared up at her, far too intimidated to make eye contact. But, he nodded.

"Right- so, Y/N told me your situation. I am willing to help you out, but I'm not entirely sure I can trust you," she said. Kazuha nodded. Of course she didn't trust a wanted fugitive who snuck onto her ship. "Anyway, that being said, I'm gonna have Y/N watch over you for the time being," she finished. He nodded and stared down at his friend's cat. She walked away, leaving him with you.

Kazuha curled up, holding his arms around his knees as he began to cry quietly. You didn't even notice he was crying until you noticed his body trembling.

You sat down next to him, looking at his trembling figure apologetically. You weren't sure what to do, so you just pat his head and stayed silent.

He slowly lifted his head, staring at you with tears pouring from his eyes. "...I'm sorry you have to see me like this- I promise I'm not a crybaby," he frantically said, trying to rub the tears off of his face, but they only kept coming.

"It's fine... everyone has their moments," you replied soothingly while rubbing his back in circles. He nodded in agreement, then he suddenly leaned into you and hugged you, crying into your shoulder. You hugged back, continuing to rub his back in circles. Soon enough, his sobs got quiet, then he stopped crying.

Now it was night time. He stared up at the starry sky while gently stroking the cat's head, whispering under his breath, "I wish I had a leaf."

He looked for star constellations for a while, then slowly began to doze off to sleep.

✿❥─╮𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ╭─♡✿

Kazuha slowly began to open his eyes, greeted by a dim morning. He looked around, wondering why it was still so dark, then he noticed the dark clouds and immediately realized where they were. They were in the middle of a storm, the storm that acted as a barrier around Inazuma, to be exact.

A loud boom was heard, making him flinch at the sudden notice. You jolted awake, eyes darting across the ship before you calmed down again. You rubbed your eyes, then glanced over at Kazuha.

"Are you okay now?" You asked. He replied with a yes and shifted his position so that he was sitting criss-cross.

"Hmm, did you guys have to deal with this storm on your way in?" He asked. You nodded.

"But it wasn't as strong as this one. Gosh, I better get to work." You stood up, but immediately fell backwards after the ship suddenly shook. You fell straight into Kazuha's chest, both of you blushing from embarrassment. Or, maybe it wasn't just embarrassment...

You quickly apologized before running off to find Beidou.

He chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his neck before sitting back down next to his friend's cat.

That Y/N... is certainly something.

✿♡──────────────♡✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

-847 words