✿♡─╮𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐎

01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Couldn't they have given me an easier commission? I thought with a huff as I shivered. Dragonspine is cold, harsh, and the enemies seem to be ten times stronger than regular ones. Just what is going on here?

Passing the Frostbearing tree and heading up the mountain, I came across a few hilichurls and a samachurl. I killed them easily, despite their strange enhancement.

Just when I thought I was almost to where I needed to be, the wind took a hold of the map and it flew away all the way down the mountain. Great. Now I have to-

My thoughts were interrupted by a strange rumbling from the top of the mountain. What the hell-

I gasped and stood in shock. WHATTHEHELLWHATTHEHELLWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO-

Before I could finish my thought process, I felt someone grab me and pull me out of the way. My mind was blank with pure fear that I didn't even notice I accidentally fell into the person's chest. I didn't bother to check who it was either until the whole thing passed us.

Still breathing heavily, I lifted my head and looked over at my arm which was being held by someone else. I almost freaked out, until the person asked, "Are you okay?"

I ripped my arm out of his hand, stepping back as I stared at his face. "I- um- yeah," I said, sheepishly averting my gaze to the ground.

He simply replied with a doubtful hum as he gestured towards the gash down my arm.

"Oh, haha, I didn't even know that was there," I laughed awkwardly. Shit, I must sound like an idiot right now.

"May I have permission to touch it?" He asked. I stared back at him, "What do you plan on doing?"

"I have some bandages at my cave. Plus, it seems you have a few other smaller scars," he replied. I nodded and followed him back.

❅✦─╮𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

"How often do you come here?" I asked, looking around the place. He shrugged, "Often."

I hummed and sat down, resting my elbows on the table that he conjured up using... art?

"Oh, it seems I've forgotten to introduce myself," he said, sitting down across from me. "I am Albedo, chief alchemist of the Knights of Favonius."

I nodded, "Well I'm Y/N of the Adventurers Guild. Pleased to meet you, Albedo," I paused and thought for a moment, thinking about when he saved me. To think I'd ever fall into the arms of a man; my antisocial self could never imagine.

He seemed to notice I was blushing.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded, "Better than ever."

Albedo lightly chuckled, seemingly noticing I was being sarcastic. He then closed his eyes, seemingly lost in thought.

"Hm, Y/N?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. I looked over at him, "Huh?"

"Could you come to my lab when you have the time? I'd like to run some tests," he said. I hesitated for a moment, "What kind of tests?"

"I assure you, they will not be harmful in any way," he replied. I nodded slowly, "Alright then."

Albedo ended up helping me finish the commission, then we went back to Mondstadt to run those "tests" he wanted to do.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•