✿♡─╮ 𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

✿♡──────────────♡✿

 I woke up to the soft sound of Kazuha's breathing as he slept soundly beside me. Opening my eyes, I saw he was nestled closely up to my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. I watched him slowly lift his head up, looking up at me with tired half-lidded eyes.

"Mmh... Good morning, my love," he said in his rough (hot) morning voice. I looked back down at him, "Good morning."

He sat up next to me, rubbing his eyes. He glanced over at me, smiling, "How is it that you look so perfect, even after just waking up?"

"...We've only been awake for five minutes and you're already flirting?"

"Well I could play you a song, too," he said, looking out the window, "The leaves do look nice today, however. Gently dancing through the wind, void of any havoc. On days like this, I yearn to see your beautiful hair flowing through the wind as the leaves get caught within your silky [h/c] strands. It's truly a sight to behold."

"Uhuh... well on mornings like this, I like to go back to sleep," I replied, cuddling back into the soft blankets.

"Now now, a hermit crab can't hide in its shell forever, can it?" Kazuha said, patting my head. I glared back up at him. He chuckled, then he came back under the blankets along with me, holding me close to him.

"Alright, I suppose the hermit can rest a little while longer," he remarked in a whisper. I was quickly lulled back to sleep as he whispered sweet words of old lullabies.

I woke up again, still cuddled into Kazuha's arms. He looked down at me with the same warm smile on his face. "Good afternoon, dear."

I closed my eyes and planted my face back into his chest. He cooed softly, his arms snaking around my waist.

"You know, I don't blame you for wanting to go back to sleep. Having a peaceful rest with your partner, in a comfortable place, mind finally put at ease... it's enough to make me want to love you even more. But, nonetheless, you still have to get up someday," he said in his usual soft tone.

He sat up, taking me up with him. Staring into my eyes, he gave me a chaste kiss on my lips.

I sighed, "Alright, I'll get up now..."

"Mmh, I should hope so, dearest," he replied, doing the same.

After we got ready, we left our small camp, staring out upon the vast landscape of Liyue that consisted of many greens, yellows and reds. Kazuha took my hand and led me to our next adventure.