✿♡─╮ 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐋

01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

✿♡──────────────♡✿

"Language Exchange... what kind of commission is that?" I questioned after I received my daily commissions from Katheryne.

"It's a commission from a child who's name is Ella Musk. She's currently looking for hilichurl camps so she can practice her hilichurlian," she replied. Ah. Ella Musk.

✿♡─╮𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

I went to the spot where the commission was marked on my map. I saw a little girl standing there. When she noticed me, she waved and beckoned me closer.

"Are you Y/N?" She asked, and I nodded. She gave an excited thumbs up and said, "Okay, now we have to go find a hilichurl camp!"

And so, she ran to a bush near a hilichurl who was sitting at the edge of the cliff near us.

"I thought you wanted a hilichurl camp?" I asked. She turned to me and said, "But that hilichurl looks lonely. Maybe you should go talk to it."

"Wha- why? I don't even know hilichurlian-" I started, but she pushed me over to the hilichurl before I could finish. And then she ran off. Great.

Well, I guess I have to finish this commission one way or another...

"Soo... how you doing?" I asked. The hilichurl stared blankly at me, but didn't raise his club. Then, it spewed out some utter nonsense.

"...what."

The hilichurl said it again, and we exchanged confused glances.

"Well I'm gonna go back to Mondstadt, see ya-" I said, getting up again. The hilichurl, for some reason, followed behind me.

✿♡─╮𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"...have you make a peace treaty with a hilichurl?" Kaeya asked me before I entered the city. I shrugged. "I don't know, it just follows me."

He nodded. "Well, I'm not sure pets of that sort are allowed in Mondstadt-"

"This hilichurl is not my pet, it is my friend and I am going to show it around Mondstadt," I said. The hilichurl let out a noise(??) of agreement as it walked with me into Mondstadt.

"...did I just get told of by a hilichurl??"