✿♡─╮𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐍

- credits to nagelicat on instagram01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

↺ |◁   II   ▷|   ♡

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝟐.𝟏 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

✿♡──────────────♡✿

"Raiden Shogun."

You stared at her from afar. She just sat there, silent.

"No..."

She meditated, closing her eyes, trying to come up with her next plans to ensure eternity.

"Ei."

Her eyes flicked open, now staring at you from the other side of her Plane of Euthymia.

"Y/N," she said back. Though her face showed no signs of any emotion, the skies above began to light up in a warm pink color.

"You allowed me to enter your Plane of Euthymia for a reason..." You said. She nodded and slowly stood from her previous position.

Could it be... that she... no, that can't possibly be.

"Y/N... you are the greatest threat to my eternity," she said suddenly. You were shocked and confused.

"You don't know... what you do to me," she held her hand over her chest.

"The skies... they light up when I think of you. It brings... peace and warmth to my being. Though... it makes me long for your mere voice. It makes me want to destroy everything I've come so far to achieve... for you."

At this point, her face was as pink as the sky. She shook her head.

"The skies darken when I think about how I can never see you when I am here. It makes me... disappointed to see the skies turn black. No, it makes me disappointed that I want you... no, that I need you... but I can not have you unless I leave this place," She lightly chuckled.

"This is merely your astral form... though I can not feel your warmth... atleast I can hear your voice," she said with a relieved smile.

"Ei... you must have been so lonely here," you said, your heart throbbing from her sudden confession.

She was silent. "You were always present in my mind... I was not lonely."

You looked at her with a sad expression. You could tell that she was just denying the truth.

"Ei, why are you doing this? Why are you subjecting yourself to this torture?" You asked, walking towards her. She was about to turn away, but her body betrayed her order and did not move.

"Y/N... all I wish to know... is if you feel the same way I feel about you."

You pulled her into a tight hug, though you were a lot shorter than she was, so you ended up stuffing yourself into her chest. Even though it was a cold hug that she could barely feel, she was still flustered.

She blushed madly at your sudden action, but wrapped an arm around your upper back and pat your head.

"Do you?.." Ei asked nervously, though you didn't notice. You simply nodded and said something that was muffled by Ei's chest.

"Good."

✿♡──────────────♡✿

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.

-488 words