✿♡─╮ 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎

01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

✿♡──────────────♡✿

It was another boring day, just like any other day.

That is, until you accidentally got sucked into a video game.

You basically appeared out of thin air, falling right into a certain Adeptus who wielded a spear.

"Huh?! Oh, uh, sorry-," You said quickly, scrambling to your feet. The Adeptus stood, examining you closely, deciding if you were a threat or not.

"Who are you?" He asked coldly, fiercely gripping his spear.

You took a few steps backwards before replying, "I'm Y/N- uh, where am I? Wait, I think I recognize this place."

"Where did you come from?" The Adeptus continued, ignoring your second statement. Your eyes darted around the area around, before they finally landed on him.

"...I'm not entirely sure," you muttered, barely loud enough for the man in front of you to hear.

"Hmph."

The Adeptus's spear disintegrated and he crossed his arms, glaring at you. You laughed nervously and said, "Haah, I think I'm gonna go now... wait, what's your name?"

He debated whether you should be permitted to know his name. He closed his eyes and said, "Xiao. Adeptus Xiao."

"Ah, alrighty then... do you have any idea where the nearest... place I can stay is?" You asked.

With a huff, Xiao stormed off, but only went a few feet before stopping and clenching his fists. With an internal sigh he turned around. "This way."

The Adeptus was certainly quick; you found out that much. You just barely managed to keep up with him. But before long, you two ended up at an elevator at Wangshu Inn.

"Uhh, what do we do here?" You asked. Xiao simply walked into the elevator when it arrived, so you followed after him.

After finally reaching the building itself, he took you to Verr Goldet.