Chapter 11 (Part One): Test

Authors Note: Getting you started on the way to becoming a Pro Hero! Also building those friendships! But after this chapter - expect Hawks to be in every single one after this. Your wait is over :D And thank you for being patient for the sake of the storyline.

********************

As you stood in the bathroom, you gazed at yourself in the mirror.

Seeing yourself in the UA gym uniform put a gleam in your eye.

You ran your hands down the shirt, admiring the simple things in this very moment.

But as it started to slowly dawn on you... the reason WHY you were wearing this outfit sent the pit of your stomach to your throat.

When you finally exited the restroom, Aizawa was leaning against the wall. Arms crossed - with one foot resting up on the surface behind him. The look of impatience was evident.

"Follow me." Was all he said.

You nodded and complied once again without question.

You soon came to an open exercise field, which you recognized immediately.

The P.E. Grounds. The same site Aizawa used for the Quirk Apprehension Test for the students of Class 1-A when they first arrived here.

You looked around and didn't see a single soul. You did pass by a few students when coming here. Some were still working on their breakfast, some conversing with their fellow classmates, and others in Hero costume whilst training.

But there was no one currently training in this area. Maybe most of them were training within the indoor arenas. Those were probably more practical for their current skill level.

"L/N." Aizawa snapped you from your gazing. "Before we use your Quirk... before we exercise that muscle... let's see what your physical muscles can do."

You swallowed hard; wondering what the teacher had in store for you.

"First... I want you to show me some raw techniques. You are not allowed to use your Quirk in this exercise unless stated for you to do so. If you do without permission... you'll be thrown out of here faster than you can say 'Hero'. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

And as Aizawa continued, from out of nowhere - a group of people began to crowd around you. They didn't look like students... but one thing was for certain... these were your opponents.

Your military training quickly kicked in as you instantly analyzed those around you. Hastily taking in the number of bodies, their size, their movements, and the odds against you.

'About 25 opponents.' You ran through your head. 'Making me believe that they will come at me in waves of possibly 5 to 6 at a time.

Different statures... And I must be prepared if they're allowed to use their Quirks against me.

Nothing stands out too much. One of them looks to have a water-related Quirk... another with protruding spikes, this one showing rock-like qualities...'

You went on, trying to evaluate each and every one of your opponents.

"Do not waste my time." Aizawa broke your concentration. "So show me what you are capable of."

You took your fighting stance; ready for anything.

It was deathly silent for but a few seconds, but as soon as Aizawa gave the signal, 5 individuals came running at you without using their Quirks.