𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐knives up

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞?"

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

PAIN. PAIN WAS THE ONLY EMOTION one can manage after losing a loved one who was remarkably close to them. Aurora Winchester was just six years old when she received the news that her mother passed away.

The trauma that sweet little Aurora had to endure, certainly had an effect on her mental health. Washington was her home, but now, all that state was filled with was memories of her mother that she did not want to remember.

When Aurora was holding her mother's hand at the hospital, the very last words she spoke to her was something she never thought she had.

Find Dean Winchester.

The thought of having a father made the child ecstatic, but at the same time, the rage she was feeling overwhelmed her as well, not sure why her dad would not be in the picture. She has heard of him several times from her mother's stories, but she said that it was too dangerous to be around him.

But in times like this, Aurora was desperate. Not only was it her mother's last dying wish, but she also didn't want to stay in the same city, knowing that's where her mom was murdered.

Aurora was forced to grow up early. It certainly wasn't something she planned, but she had to without a choice. There was no other family left, besides her father.

However, Aurora is more intelligent for a six-year-old. She wasn't Stephen Hawking, but the girl knew her way around the house most of the time, and her mother taught her several moves for protection, considering her life was filled with her mother hunting monsters. However, after all, she is still a child who deserves to have fun and live a life without stress and worry.

Currently, Aurora was packing up a bag to go to the location her mother provided for her, a note that she wrote before she passed. Luckily, there was a bus stop near Aurora's home, making it easier to travel in hoping to find her father.

The girl was out the door and sitting under the gray cloudy skies, ironic, considering that's how she was feeling at the moment. Aurora was sitting patiently at the bus stop, waiting for her transportation to arrive, but little did she know, Dean and Sam Winchester were in town for a case, driving down the exact same road she was waiting at.

"Dude, I'm telling you, this is the best pie I have ever had in my life." Dean was currently driving in the '67 Chevy Impala as Sam was staring at him humorously, also slightly terrified that Dean had one hand on the wheel and the other with a fork, stabbing the cherry pie.