𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐in pain

"𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

"𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

THE WINCHESTER'S WENT TO A MOTEL after a long drive on the road. Aurora was in Dean's arms, her legs wrapped around his waist as she was playing with the ring on Dean's finger.

Aurora was on the verge of falling asleep, but that was interrupted when Sam turned on the lights to reveal Uriel and Castiel standing in front of them. The child felt her father jump slightly in his place, wondering what was wrong.

"Winchester, Winchester, and mini Winchester."

"Oh, come on!" Dean said, in frustration, hoping his family could catch a break.

"You are needed."

"Needed? We just got back from needed." Dean's voice rose, knowing that the angels will have rigorous tasks for them. When it came to the angels, nothing but the pain came along.

"Now, you mind your tone with me."

"Uriel, we just got back from Pamela's funeral," Aurora stated in a tired and saddened tone. Castiel's posture grew stiffer at hearing Aurora's voice. It made him sad to hear her in such a dejected state. Uriel on the other hand, didn't care about any of the Winchester's.

Dean started to rant and yell at the angels making Aurora jump awake. She backed away slightly from her dad's arms, scared from his loud tone. Dean noticed and immediately apologized to her.

"I'm sorry baby," Dean whispered to his daughter.

"Dean, we know this is difficult to understand--"

"And we...don't care." Aurora glared at Uriel and squeezed her father's hand tightly, indicating to him that she was royally getting annoyed. He squeezed her hand back and attempted to comfort her by rubbing her back.

Uriel started to explain to the Winchester's how angels have been getting murdered by demons and they captured Alastair. At first, they were confused, considering how angels are very powerful against demons, but they further explained how they wanted Dean to interrogate him to try and get answers out of him.

Dean at first rejected them, but Uriel told him that he was not asking. In a matter of seconds, Dean, Uriel, Aurora, and Castiel were out of the motel and into an abandoned warehouse.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, why did you bring my kid, she shouldn't be here."

"Whoops," Uriel said sarcastically, obviously not caring about Dean's words or the child in his arms.