𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ one step closer

"𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

"𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA WAKED OUT OF HER ROOM, walking down the bunker hallways to reach Jack. She felt horrible for how her father was treating the Nephilim and she wanted to make sure he knew that someone does care for him. Cautiously knocking on the door, Aurora waited for a response from Jack.

"Who is it?"

"It's Aurora." Several seconds later, Jack opened the door, him smiling widely at the girl. He motioned her to come in and she gladly accepted, her sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Jack, I want to apologize about my dad. He can be really...well, he can be rude at times, but I want you to know, whatever happens, I will always defend you." Jack let out a small smile and went over to Aurora, embracing her in a tight hug, catching her off guard.

The pair broke apart when they heard Sam knocking on Jack's door. He was holding a laptop in his arms making Aurora furrow her eyebrows.

"Hey. Just checking in. You haven't come out since we set you up. That's fine, I mean it's all been... pretty insane I'm sure. But, um... Anyway, I brought you something. Please, have a seat." Both teenagers sat on Jack's bed, him sitting against the headrest while Aurora sat on the edge.

"Before you were born, your mom left you a message. I know you have a bunch of questions and hopefully, this is the start." Jack had a look of confusion on his face as Sam handed him the flash drive. Aurora chuckled at the boy and took the flash drive out of his hands and put it in the slot, an image of Kelly showing up on the screen.

"Right, yeah. Here I'll um... There you go. Just push this button, right here, whenever you're ready." Sam and Aurora were about to leave the room, but before the youngest Winchester could get off the bed, Jack gently grabbed her wrist, pleading for her to stay.

"Please don't leave, Aurora." She nodded and sat beside the Nephilim, her heart rate speeding up at the sight of Kelly on the screen.

"Hi Jack, it's uh... I'm your mom. I guess I should tell you, um, I always wanted to be a mom. I'd play with dolls. I was that kind of girl and daydream about my baby." Aurora saw the dejected look on Jack's face and her eyes saddened at the sight of him being unhappy. Aurora drowned out most of her hearing from Kelly's video, not because she didn't want to watch the video, but mostly because Aurora's mind went back to her own mother, her eyes watering in the process.

Her mind was so in thought of her mother, Aurora didn't even realize Jack had been calling out her name. Once her hearing was fading back into reality, Aurora whipped her head towards the Nephilim, him seeing her distressed  expression.