𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐ school & fools

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

DEAN AND AURORA WERE IN THE IMPALA as Sam was in the mental institution, trying to get answers about a high school that had several deaths in the past few days. Aurora was thinking and was questioning why she wasn't in school.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"How come I don't go to school like other kids?" Dean knew this question was going to come up one day and honestly, he was scared and was not ready for his baby girl to be alone in a place where he wouldn't be at. But for the time being, Dean made up a semi-lie.

"Cause kids at school are meanies and bullies. See what happened in this case? Kids can be very mean." Aurora just nodded slightly and looked outside the car window, not wanting to talk anymore. Dean felt horrible for not giving her a normal childhood, but nothing was ever normal for the Winchester's.

When Sam went back to the car, he told Dean that they were going back to their old high school for a possible case.

"All right, well, what's our cover? FBI? Homeland Security? Swedish exchange students?"

"Don't worry. I got an idea."

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Dean posed as a high school gym teacher, while Sam dressed as a janitor. They knew Aurora wouldn't necessarily fit in, considering that she is way too young to be a high schooler, so she hid under the janitorial equipment while Sam pushed it.

Aurora didn't complain though. She thought it was a fun ride to stroll around a high school that she would never experience.

Aurora got out from under the equipment and Sam held out his hand for her to take. The pair walked into the gym to see Dean in shorts and Aurora couldn't contain her laughter as she let out a stifled laugh at the sight of him.

"Having fun?"

"The whistle makes me their god." Dean had a prideful grin on his face and he saw Aurora smiling, making him smile even wider. He picked up the child and she laid her head on her father's shoulder.

"Find anything?"

"I've been over the entire school twice. No sulfur."

"No sulfur, no demon. No demon, no case." The older Winchester brothers were debating whether or not they should stay, but their conversation was interrupted as a student got hit in the face with a dodgeball making Aurora squirm at the sight of blood.